Gaining

What is best way to gain (soft) fat?

Quink333:
Hii so i kinda decided i'll gain.

(It's kinda funny cuz year ago i was skinny feeder and scared i'll turn into feedee, well look at me now 😭)

I was wondering what is the best way to gain, idealy the soft and cute and not the hardy, fat. I'm fairly young and have quite fast metabolism.

I'm still not 100% sure if i'll like it so idealy some tips that will not permanetly ruin my body (even tho it's incredibaly hot).

Anyways thanks for some advices and help😊

wholesomealive.com/how-to-gain-subcutaneous-fat/
1 year

I think best is to eat really really often and than always big portions but no extreme stuffing
1 year

Petitegirl:
I think best is to eat really really often and than always big portions but no extreme stuffing

Actually, it's not so much how much you eat as it is what you actually eat. What OP is talking about is body composition. What you are describing is how to eat more food.

Think of it like this. If you want to bake a cake, the ingredients you use determine what cake you make. You can use whatever appliances and techniques you want, but at the end of the day, the ingredients you use determine if you are going to have a chocolate cake or a strawberry cake.

Now, to elaborate on the link I posted - which does a very good job explaining OP's question - you only have so much control over what kind of fat you form. You can eat the right foods, but at a certain point, you will gain visceral fat too. And while that point depends on your genetics, it's impossible to be 600 lbs and not have *some* kind of visceral fat.
1 year

Exercising while trying to gain weight is actually super helpful if this is what you want. Exercise will burn visceral fat (there kind that’s deeper inside your body) before subcutaneous fat (the soft kind). So I’d totally recommend hitting the gym while gaining!
1 year

Danny823:
Exercising while trying to gain weight is actually super helpful if this is what you want. Exercise will burn visceral fat (there kind that’s deeper inside your body) before subcutaneous fat (the soft kind). So I’d totally recommend hitting the gym while gaining!

Ah, I forgot to add this. Thanks, hun!
1 year

Quink333:
I hateeeeee excercise but if it means i'll have the fat i want i think it won't kill me 😩

Exercise is fun if you find what works for you. It won't even feel like exercise.
1 year

Quink333:
For me it way always exhousting and i was uncomfortable and sweaty :/

Try swimming. You will not get sweaty while swimming.
1 year

It’s genetics that dictates a lot of this. I take after the men in my mom’s side and we’re all medium frame guys with harder, beach ball bellies (visceral). My wife takes after her dad’s side, where both the men and women are large people with blubbery soft fat and huge, exploding waistlines :-)
1 year

HappyBigBelly:
It’s genetics that dictates a lot of this. I take after the men in my mom’s side and we’re all medium frame guys with harder, beach ball bellies (visceral). My wife takes after her dad’s side, where both the men and women are large people with blubbery soft fat and huge, exploding waistlines :-)

Genetics does play a huge impact. However, certain things you do (or don't do) can influence what happens to your body.
1 year

Not sure if its what I am eating, the miles I ususlly walk in an average day, genetics or a combination of these. I posted a while back about how a softer layer coated my belly with a firm undertone. Maybe in 240 range or so...

For me it seems that when I actually manage to pack on 10 or so pounds in shorter timeframe or even gradually that it takes a few month's to soften. I got stuck at 260 quite a while back now, no significant gains or even keeping on the few pounds I did yo-yo with.

Despite being in roughly same 5 pound range I noticed some rather drastic changes months later. Belly dropped a solid inch or more and I added to my waist. Even with no loss/gain it changed shape, from sloping inwards under bellybutton to a fuller softer bell shape. Several people commented/inquired about my weight change during that time my scale stubbornly stayed the same give or take a pound or two?
Delayed fat deposit/distribution?

I hope to repeat the experience and gain more than I did last time I saw more than 10 odd pounds in a single summer. Hopefully 20+ in span of 3/6 months and see what happens in the aftermath.
1 year