General

Shows and movies

Hi so I don’t really know if this is the usual type of thing but I thought general would be fine to ask. What movies, shows or documentaries are people watching.

Personally I love nature documentaries, blue planet’s into the abyss episode is still one of my favourite documentary episodes. Otherwise I love the walking with series and river monsters.

I also love watching b movie horror with friends. Of particular note recently I watched Komodo, feral and the carnosaur trilogy all of which were great watches and funny with friends.

What about everyone else what are your tastes?
1 year

Shows and movies

I've been going back and watching some of the classics. Currently going through the Dollars Trilogy and planning to hit The God Father + Rebel Without a Cause after.
1 year

Shows and movies

I've been watching YouTube more than anything, tbh. But I highly recommend Arcane.
1 year

Shows and movies

I recommend Arcane as well! I’ve also been watching The Boys
1 year

Shows and movies

Feedmesqueezeme:

The Boys has been incredible. I need to watch the season 3 finale, but I don’t want it to end.
1 year

Shows and movies

Just finished both the boys and umbrella. Liked them both, but I think both kinda dropped the ball compared to their previous seasons.
1 year

Shows and movies

Echo 264:
I'm kind of a nerd and like sci-fi or action movies. But I mainly enjoy cartoons and anime, as pathetic as that sounds. I particularly really enjoy many cartoons from my childhood and I'm a huge fan of an anime called My Hero Academia. But I highly recommend an animated series known as Arcane on Netflix. It's well animated with alot of interesting plot points and character dynamics that come together to make a really well-crafted narrative. I also enjoy alot of franchises such as Star Wars, but I think I've gone on long enough. That's what I mainly like when it comes to media.

Hero Aca is great love talking about it with my friend, favourite part is still the nomu fight from season 1. Recently watched Godzilla singular point which was really good. I hear arcane is very good and might get around to watching it someday.
1 year

Shows and movies

Feedmesqueezeme:

Great shows!
Love death & robots is a must see as well.
1 year

Shows and movies

2DayShipping:
Arrested Development, Bobs Burgers and Schitts Creek are some of my favorites.

yeah, these are classics - i can rewatch any of these infinitely i think!
1 year

Shows and movies

I an also recommend The Boys. I need to catch up on season 3 of that. Arcane is okay. Visually it's beautiful, but I didn't feel it lived up to the hype.

I always love a good documentary, especially if it explores unusual topics. I also enjoy a good horror series like The Haunting of Hill House.
1 year
12   loading