Fat experiences

Plight of the bottom heavy male feedee

FromFit2Blimp:
It seems that most of my extra weight ends up on my butt and thighs which has really had a feminizing effect on my figure. I have no business being as caked up as I am, and I feel awkward having a big jiggly ass. I feel like most guys gain in their bellies. Am I alone in this?

People come in all shapes and sizes. All of them are valid. I see a lot of pear-shaped men as well as other body shapes with an ample backside.

Fortunately for you, a lot of women love a fat bottomed man.
1 year

FromFit2Blimp:
It seems that most of my extra weight ends up on my butt and thighs which has really had a feminizing effect on my figure. I have no business being as caked up as I am, and I feel awkward having a big jiggly ass. I feel like most guys gain in their bellies. Am I alone in this?

Munchies:
People come in all shapes and sizes. All of them are valid. I see a lot of pear-shaped men as well as other body shapes with an ample backside.

FromFit2Blimp:
I think for me it seems that in the feederism world, the male belly is idolized above all else. Maybe I should just be patient and see where the next 20 pounds lands. It can’t ALL go to my ass, right? 😳

Ooooor

You can accept and love your body as it is. And know that no matter how you turn out, you'll be able to find someone who will love your body as it is.

Besides, there are tons of people on here who are into things besides fat bellies. Thighs, moods, hips, arms, fingers, toes ... the list going on.
1 year

FromFit2Blimp:

Munchies:

FromFit2Blimp:
I think for me it seems that in the feederism world, the male belly is idolized above all else. Maybe I should just be patient and see where the next 20 pounds lands. It can’t ALL go to my ass, right? 😳

Munchies:
Ooooor

You can accept and love your body as it is. And know that no matter how you turn out, you'll be able to find someone who will love your body as it is.

Besides, there are tons of people on here who are into things besides fat bellies. Thighs, moods, hips, arms, fingers, toes ... the list going on.

FromFit2Blimp:
Be that as it may, it doesn’t change the fact that jeans made for men are starting to not fit well 😭

You probably need to go up a size and try a different fit of jeans.
1 year

I suggest you embrace those curves and get a good pair of stretch jeans. I have gained a hard fat ball belly but would love to have a fatter backside and thighs and so I envy you in that respect.
1 year

Curveman:
I suggest you embrace those curves and get a good pair of stretch jeans. I have gained a hard fat ball belly but would love to have a fatter backside and thighs and so I envy you in that respect.

Stretch jeans are a must in the gaining world. They are forgiving when you get fatter and are super comfortable.
1 year

T H I S
1 year

I'm a fan of a man with a fat ass.
Thats what first attracted me to by BF.
He has thick thighs that rub when he walks too.
To me he is the hottest guy I know.
Thick around the middle and has the cutest back fat roll just above his belt.
1 year

I have a hard, visceral fat belly, but a large butt.

Wear briefs and as mentioned in this thread stretch jeans, really embrace your rear.
1 year

I also have thick thighs and a big butt.
1 year

I had a friend that weighed between 550-600 lbs, she had the widest hips and thighs, her ass was massive, and she took up nearly 3 chairs, I was jealous, I wanted to be her forever. Its why I became a feedee, I want to be the same shape and as fat as she was. Any heavy cream or ice cream works.
1 year
12   loading