Stuffing

Sore gut muscles from stuffing

chris99:
My gut muscles are feeling sore rn from stuffing myself so full yesterday, has anyone else experienced that?

First of all: hot

Second of all, must have done a super intense stuffing. Sounds like you over stretched your abs. Give yourself some time to recover, and you'll be fine.

My advice is to work yourself up to that level of fullness. Let your abs get used to the stretch. You shouldn't feel sore after a feeding session. Maybe some lingering fullness and some itching from new stretchmarks. But not sore.
1 year

chris99:
My gut muscles are feeling sore rn from stuffing myself so full yesterday, has anyone else experienced that?

arealgainer:
I used to feel it in my stomach, now I feel it in my back because I now have more of an arch since my stomach has gotten a tiny bit bigger.

You need to work on your posture, then. I know it may seem counterproductive, but having a strong core will make you more comfortable.
1 year

chris99:

Munchies:
First of all: hot

Second of all, must have done a super intense stuffing. Sounds like you over stretched your abs. Give yourself some time to recover, and you'll be fine.

My advice is to work yourself up to that level of fullness. Let your abs get used to the stretch. You shouldn't feel sore after a feeding session. Maybe some lingering fullness and some itching from new stretchmarks. But not sore.

chris99:
Might have overdone it a bit, but I wanna expand my capacity. I think my digestive muscles were a little overwhelmed.

Sir, you don't have digestive muscles. You gave digestive organs, but they aren't going to feel sore like that. You are referring to your abdominal muscles. These have nothing to do with your digestive system.

Even though they are buried in fat, you do have abs. And like any other muscle, you can overstretch them. In many ways, stuffing is like a workout. If you don't do it right, you can hurt yourself.
1 year

chris99:
training.seer.cancer.gov/anatomy/digestive/structure.html

Wtf do you call me „sir“ lol

I am not talking about smooth muscles. I am talking about muscles like those in your limbs and your torso. Different type. I see we were not on the same page.

And I called you sir because according to your profile, you are a man.
1 year

Have to agree with munchies. The abdominal wall is layer on layer of skeletal muscle (the kind you can control…and stretch before workouts or stuffings). The stomach and intestines have smooth muscle in their wall, the type of muscle we have no control over. These can also stretch with time to accommodate larger servings etc.
1 year