General

Horror movie recommendations?

Feral, splinter and the thaw are quite good show wise the terror is especially creepy.
1 year

No problem, I love watching b horror movies with my friends so I’ve got a fair few recommendations. On the cheesier side I’d recommend deep blue sea, Komodo or the carnosaur series.
1 year

If you’re into the obscure classics in the horror genre, check out the New Castle After Dark channel on YT. The hosts to the movies they show are awesome and hilarious to watch :-) And get well soon!
1 year

I agree with GGBXXVI above, but I would go with the "Legend of Hell House" starring Roddy McDowell, from 1973. Also, "Seepwalkers" with Brian Krause, from 1992 is a lot of fun. It was written by Stephen King.
1 year

Fatmanrocker:
Try event horizon it’s an oldy but really good! Or in the mouth of madness

Hear here!
1 year

It is so cool to find someone into horror movies!! I am a massive horror fan, so feel free to add me smiley

I usually return to the classics on days like that: Psycho, Exorcist, Friday the 13th, Scream etc.

That said, the last "new" film I watched that I really enjoyed, was the silent film Faust, from 1926. I know silent films aren't everyone's cup of tea, but it is definitely worth checking out otherwise. I watched it late at night, didn't check my phone once; just sat with my cat and watched. It was great.
1 year

Out of all the zombie flicks, the Living Dead from 1968 is my fave. More of an emphasis on acting skills there.
1 year

Return of the living dead is good. That's my goto
1 year

YomiYomi:
It's not exactly a movie, but try any Junji Itō material.
There is a no-lose

The manga is excellent, but the series not so.

I can also recommend the short movie: zygote

&ab_channel=Inverzija
1 year

HappyBigBelly:
Out of all the zombie flicks, the Living Dead from 1968 is my fave. More of an emphasis on acting skills there.

This and all of the Rob Zombie flicks too (house of 1000 corpses, devils rejects and three from hell...I've not yet seen 31 or lords of Salem yet, but look forward to it.)

Also anything starring the aforementioned Roddy McDowell or Vincent Price.
1 year
123   loading