Gaining

Roommate secretly fattening me?

Ok so I don’t know if this is the right forum or not. But I’ve posted before about how my roommate is a baker and her treats made me plump up around 10 pounds within my first month of living with her. After seeing that gained I decided I was going to cut back on eating so much. After I told her I swear she started baking so much more. She also insists I “taste test” all of her new baked goods. Shes been making a lot of bread lately which she knows is my biggest weakness and I can’t control how much of it I eat. While I’m lounging around and stuff she always makes sure to bring me multiple baked items and I feel like she’s making sure I’m always eating. There have been several times I’ve asked her if I look fatter and she assures me I don’t and that I’m only kinda chubby. Intentionally fattening me up doesn’t seem like something she would do, but at this point I’m not sure. I’ve told her I want to lose weight but she keeps making more and I have no self control. I feel like her love language just might be caring for others and she does that through food, but I’m not sure it’s not intentional at this point. I would love some of your opinions on this.
1 year

A little update: soon after I posted this she brought me a heaping plate of bread fresh outta the oven. She told me to try as much as I want then she left. I tried to resist the urge and only have one slice but here I am a few hours later with a massively bloated belly and a plate with only a few crumbs on it
1 year

My roommate had the day off so she spent all day baking. I thought I’d give an update on everything she had me “taste test”

- 1/2 loaf of Garlic Parmesan bread
- 3 chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese filling and frosting
- 3 strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese filling and frosting
- 2 eclairs
- 12 pistachio macarons (one of my weaknesses)
- 8 chocolate donuts (she just brought them too my room about 30 minutes ago and I now have 2 left)

I didn’t realize how much I was eating because I was busy working on my laptop all day and she’d just bring me the plate and I’d mindlessly eat them. Even if she’s not trying to fatten me up she’s doing a hell of a great job at it.
1 year

Actual dream scenario?
1 year

An update to this thread:

I have continued to put on weight at a very rapid pace having gained around 50 lbs since moving in with my roommate at the beginning of may. I feel like there is no way that she is not doing this on purpose, but she still hasn’t said anything about how large I’ve become even though it is pretty obvious. I’ve popped the button of 4 pairs of shorts in the last few months and she was there to witness 3 of the times but didn’t say anything. Growing at the rate I am my clothes are constantly shrinking, so it’s not uncommon when we are lounging around the apartment for my shirt to ride up exposing my gut without me realizing. If I ever ask if I look fat in something she just says I look great.

Another thing is she has really upped the amount of baking at home and how much she brings home from the bakery where she works. The plates she gives me are much fuller now than at the beginning and she’s been making a larger variety. She also knows what my favorites are and makes those quite often. Also, she was an amazing baker before but I feel like she’s really perfected it now as everything has been tasting even better somehow. I guess I’ve been doing a good job at being a taste tester as I do give her honest feedback.

But I’ve been wondering about something lately. Like I said, I’ve been putting on weight really fast, so I was wondering if she could be putting like a weight gain powder or like an appetite stimulant in the baked goods? Like is that a real possibility or just something of fiction? Because I know I’m gaining fast but I feel like this growth shouldn’t be possible this fast. I actually went to the doctor and had some blood work and they said that everything looked fine there, so it’s not some underlying medical condition. Maybe I just have the slowest metabolism ever. I would love to know y’all’s thoughts on this and what you think is happening.

(Also, I know when I originally started this thread I was a little apprehensive about gaining, so I wanted to add that I have accepted being fat and gaining. I enjoy how it feels and especially love getting to eat anything I want without thinking about it. I’ve talked about before how I’ve always been a fat admirer, so now I’m just also admiring myself.)
1 year

Its definitely possible that shes adding in things, if shes doing that without consent thats wrong. Its also possible that mentally you stopped worrying about weight so much in may and naturally things just took off. But its kinda obvious from july to know thats a considerable amount of weight gained makes me curious about her too a bit...she just gives short one word answers I wonder if shes up to something..you should say you want to learn some recipes and watch what she adds in, see if its anything added, or better yet if u do all the prep work and then it tastes diff maybe youll know something is up. Either way, keep me updated and you look absolutely beautiful. Congrats on your 50 since May and heres to 50 more before xmas 😇🥰
1 year

Cookiekit:
I’d say it’s likely. I’d try to plan something where you eat a bunch with her close by and try to show off your belly a bit more than you have been. Catch to see how much she looks and that’s a good way to gauge it.

-Go full throttle and just drink heavy cream in front of her. Basically no one but a gainer would do that. Alternatively, stuff yourself until she comes around and say you’re too full to move and need help. If she does, go get more food. Bound to get a reaction or comment.

-If she ever comments on your body or anything, be honest and say you like the extra weight. That can make her respond and you can try to figure it out from there.

-You mentioned she always says you look good. Maybe emphasize it by purposefully showing a way-too-small outfit. Belly and all.

-Just ask her if she likes your weight gain. It’s pretty easy but can complicate things if they’ve been good.

She sees my belly all the time. Lately I’ve been just lounging in shorts and a sports bra because my shirts feel to tight and constricting. There have been several times I’ve seen her staring at it out of the corner of my eye.

I don’t really want to drink heavy cream as I’m not really actively trying to gain, more so just going with the flow. And I’m also lactose intolerant.

She’s also no stranger to my appetite. We watch a movie or tv almost every night and there have been several times where I’ve asked her to grab me something from the kitchen because I was too stuffed to move or have had to have her help hoist me off the couch.

I don’t think I really want to say anything about my weight either. I kinda like playing the oblivious card about how big I’ve gotten. I kinda just want to see where this all leads.
1 year

My guess is that this lady is drooling. You're getting nice and fat. She has the power to fatten you up. And she is using it...you are fattening up beautifully
1 year

Where this is going to lead to is you being 400lbs and helplessly addicted to her baking!
1 year

Weight gain powder on food is the oldest trope in weight gain fantasy stories that goes back 25 years or more. Not a possibility really and it's usually protein rich anyway. Appetite stimulants is also not probable.
I think she is a feeder and you have probably discovered that you might be a feedee at least to some degree. At the very least she is a closeted Encourager and You are eating without regard for any gains in the future. Your gain is simply phenomenal and Hot. One of the best I have seen and I have seen a Lot.
1 year
12   loading