Gaining

Roommate secretly fattening me?

I think she is a feeder and she is enjoying fattening you. Is she a lesbian? Do you think she has a romantic interest in you?
1 year

User14244360:
My roommate had the day off so she spent all day baking. I thought I’d give an update on everything she had me “taste test”

- 1/2 loaf of Garlic Parmesan bread
- 3 chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese filling and frosting
- 3 strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese filling and frosting
- 2 eclairs
- 12 pistachio macarons (one of my weaknesses)
- 8 chocolate donuts (she just brought them too my room about 30 minutes ago and I now have 2 left)

I didn’t realize how much I was eating because I was busy working on my laptop all day and she’d just bring me the plate and I’d mindlessly eat them. Even if she’s not trying to fatten me up she’s doing a hell of a great job at it.

She’s definitely doing it on purpose and enjoying watching you balloon up. My suggestion would be to put on some clothes you’ve recently outgrown, show her how you can’t button your pants anymore and your shirts don’t cover your belly anymore and “jokingly” tell her how big you’ve gotten thanks to all of the food she’s made for you. See how she reacts. Your belly looks amazing. I would greatly enjoy watching it grow if I were your roommate lol
1 year

I think you have quite the lucky roommate witnessing you gaining and outgrowing all your clothes :-)
1 year

Ask if she thinks if you have gained weight - in tight clothes.
1 year

I am happy for you if that is the case. Might be a little jealous. Enjoy the ride and baked goods
1 year
12   loading