General

Random thought - wonder woman logo and whataburger logo

This might be most applicable to folks who live in the Southern or Southwest United States (except California), or have visited the area several times.

But, ever noticed how much the Whataburger logo looks like the Wonder Woman logo?

If you aren't familiar with Whataburger, it's a chain of burger restaurants that started in southern Texas back in '50, and slowly expanded from there. As far as I can tell, they only seem to be in states that border the Gulf Coast (Deep South) or in the Southwest (shares a border with Mexico) with the exception of California. Kind of surprised no one has tried to open a franchise location in California yet, or Las Vegas, NV, or Arkansas for that matter (Arkansas has the heaviest residents of all American states, last I checked). Easternmost locations appear to be in Jacksonville, FL and westernmost locations seem to be in Phoenix, AZ.

But I remember the other day I asked a woman (who was aware of feederism) if a picture of her was of the Whataburger logo. It seems so obvious now, but she pointed out that no, it's the Wonder Woman logo. Then she commented that she loved that apparently food was on my mind.

Anyway yeah, that's my random thought.
1 year

Ahahaha I go there 3-5x weekly, I honestly never noticed. It might be the color that throws that off for me

they just got bought out by some company in chicago, so i'm sure they'll make their debut out west eventually
1 year

ILuvChubbyChix:
This might be most applicable to folks who live in the Southern or Southwest United States (except California), or have visited the area several times.

But, ever noticed how much the Whataburger logo looks like the Wonder Woman logo?

If you aren't familiar with Whataburger, it's a chain of burger restaurants that started in southern Texas back in '50, and slowly expanded from there. As far as I can tell, they only seem to be in states that border the Gulf Coast (Deep South) or in the Southwest (shares a border with Mexico) with the exception of California. Kind of surprised no one has tried to open a franchise location in California yet, or Las Vegas, NV, or Arkansas for that matter (Arkansas has the heaviest residents of all American states, last I checked). Easternmost locations appear to be in Jacksonville, FL and westernmost locations seem to be in Phoenix, AZ.

But I remember the other day I asked a woman (who was aware of feederism) if a picture of her was of the Whataburger logo. It seems so obvious now, but she pointed out that no, it's the Wonder Woman logo. Then she commented that she loved that apparently food was on my mind.

Anyway yeah, that's my random thought.

I'm a huge DC fan. When I moved to Texas over a decade ago and saw my first Whataburger, that was the first thing I thought of. I am so happy I am not the only one.
1 year

Interesting observation indeed :-) If there was ever a chubby gainer Wonder Woman, she’d be eating some Whataburger, ha.
1 year