Lifestyle tips

Slob

for me no, yet id adore a partner who's a slob, never bathes, drinks a ton just sits around n eats n drinks, doesn't even change her clothes in over a week..
1 year

Slob

My wife has to keep buying new dresses and shirts. Not just because she keeps getting bigger, but because the way she eats she keeps staining her clothing with grease and sauce that spills all over her cleavage and belly. The stains won't come out, and she's just accepted that's the price she has to pay for being so hungry all the time.
1 year

Slob

There is definitely a attraction to see a woman become a slob.
1 year

Slob

yes i'd like it
1 year

Slob

Oh yes. Nice and lazy. Not bothering to do anything but eat
1 year

Slob

Me and my wife are both slobs she is immobile I am not we both don’t do any cleaning or anything that could mean I and her would lose any calories
1 year

Slob

The thought of spending time with someone like that is appealing to me. But I also feel like I’m too pedantic to just accept litter being everywhere.
1 year

Slob

Fivv:
The thought of spending time with someone like that is appealing to me. But I also feel like I’m too pedantic to just accept litter being everywhere.

That’s how we life my wife is always covered in litter and the bed is always covered in trash
1 year

Slob

Fivv:

That’s how we life my wife is always covered in litter and the bed is always covered in trash
1 year

Slob

Fivv:

Peterkin:

I can’t imagine doing that it’s already hard enough to get to sleep and something as minute as loose plastic annoys me. That sounds like pain, but I’m happy that you manage to enjoy it.
1 year
12   loading