Gaining

All-inclusive cruises are incredible for gaining!

So, I've never been on a cruise before until now, but two weeks at sea with an unlimited buffet have worked magic on my weight. I was with some older family members (my old folks etc), but I genuinely imagine if I did a cruise either by myself or with fat positive company I could spend most of my time in the buffet, the quality was amazing on this particular cruise!

I don't have scales here but I guarantee I've gained a decent amount from the low effort binging. I'd be shocked if I hadn't gained somewhere between 5-7lbs, and that's without even trying!

So, if you've got the means or can find a good deal, it's one hell of a gaining adventure. Now I'm seeking a nice feeder or fat positive group to go on a cruise with next year and spend 90% of the time at the buffet - any takers?
1 year

Yes. My friend went in a 7 day cruise fir his honeymoon and gained 12 lbs….
1 year

I went on one in the spring. My favorite part was our house keeper would leave some kind of sweets in the room every afternoon. I’d have a plateful of cookies before dinner just about every day. I packed on about 7 lbs I haven’t been able to lose since!
1 year

I have read articles that state people on cruise ships gain an average of seven pounds a week. I’ve never been on a cruise ship but for that reason alone I’d consider going on one.
1 year