Stuffing

Daily diet of getting bigger

What is everyone’s diet like like what do you eat during the day to keep the calorie count high and continue getting large
1 year

Drinking soda and milkshakes. Goes down extremely easily😊
1 year

For my big girl, it's all about variety.

She'll just keep eating forever if she has a lot of different things to fill her mouth.

She eats a very balanced nutritious diet...and then keeps eating.

She likes salad and fresh veggies- and then she moves on to carbs and protein- and goes back for seconds or thirds- or starts literally taking food off my plate! After she's eaten so much she gets short of breath and tired, that's when she wants ice cream.
1 year

Wifestuffer:
For my big girl, it's all about variety.

She'll just keep eating forever if she has a lot of different things to fill her mouth.

She eats a very balanced nutritious diet...and then keeps eating.

She likes salad and fresh veggies- and then she moves on to carbs and protein- and goes back for seconds or thirds- or starts literally taking food off my plate! After she's eaten so much she gets short of breath and tired, that's when she wants ice cream.

def this!
1 year

Bigscott:
What is everyone’s diet like like what do you eat during the day to keep the calorie count high and continue getting large

it doesn't really matter what you eat, but it's all about the calories.

i couldn't figure out why my weight was going up so much when i started working from home during covid. i wasn't actively trying to gain weight, wasn't stuffing myself intentionally, etc.... later someone (my current partner) suggested i log my eating in an app. i did and it turned out i was averaging 6,000-8,000 calories every day! i had no idea i was consuming so much. previously, when i was really trying to push myself and gain, i'd basically trained my stomach, so it was taking that amount just to keep me full.

so if you want to really get fat my suggestion is not to concentrating on eating a specific thing, look at stretching out your stomach gradually (with anything!) and the gains will come.

since then i've tried to reign it back in and get my daily calories to 3,000-5,000, but sometimes i slip and indulge a bit more. smiley
1 year