Looking for fun with ssbbw

Ssbbwluverfreak:
Age doesn’t matter but race does you have to be white

Munchies:
This isn't a red flag at all.

Agreed
1 year

Race preferences for romance aren't racist, if that's what's being implied. Am I ageist because I'm most/only really interested in women born in the 80s (or very close) for romance?

Personal preference for romantic purposes doesn't mean you don't have respect for those outside of preferred groups, or that you don't believe they should have rights.

As a side note, I should mention this is the same user from somewhere in North Carolina who seems to join, delete accounts, and comes back a little later, repeatedly. Late teens/early 20s female feeder, into scat (different strokes), and often expresses bisexual desires. The biggest red flag is probably the frequency of which the user deletes the account only then to come back a short time later. The best way to establish trust would be for the user to keep her account active. What is she afraid of?
1 year

ILuvChubbyChix:
Race preferences for romance aren't racist, if that's what's being implied. Am I ageist because I'm most/only really interested in women born in the 80s (or very close) for romance?

Personal preference for romantic purposes doesn't mean you don't have respect for those outside of preferred groups, or that you don't believe they should have rights.

As a side note, I should mention this is the same user from somewhere in North Carolina who seems to join, delete accounts, and comes back a little later, repeatedly. Late teens/early 20s female feeder, into scat (different strokes), and often expresses bisexual desires. The biggest red flag is probably the frequency of which the user deletes the account only then to come back a short time later. The best way to establish trust would be for the user to keep her account active. What is she afraid of?

This wasn't a "racial preference" as you put it. A racial preference would be them preferring white people, but if a POC came along, and they hit it off, they wouldn't be against that.

For them, race is a deal breaker. As in "if you aren't white, I won't even talk to you." They literally said, "Age doesn't matter, but race does."

This is not to say that the other things you mentioned aren't worth raising an eyebrow over - specifically the frequent deletions and demographic changes. But this should be on the list too.
1 year