Fat experiences

My shorts button popped

If you read some of my other posts you can read about how my friend that I haven’t seen since I was 170lbs is visiting me for the weekend. She’s quite blunt; before I got down to 170 my weight hung out around 200 and she’d always make comments about how chubby I was. When I weighed myself this morning I weighed 258 so I knew she’d have comments. When she got to my apartment after hugging me the first thing that came out of her mouth was “woah, who knocked you up tubby.”

So the shorts I was wearing were the biggest ones I own and they were pretty tight already. We went to visit my roommates bakery to see her working and I told myself I wouldn’t overdo it because I knew she’d say something. So I only ate two cupcakes, and about halfway through the second my friend said “haven’t you had enough tubby? Don’t you feel that breeze?” And I asked her what she meant and she pointed out that my zipper had come down about half way without me even realizing it. I finished the cupcake and attempted to zip the zipper but it wouldn’t budge. We were about to leave but then my roommate came over and insisted I try the chocolate eclair she just made. I finished off the eclair and I guess that was the last the button could handle. The button flew off onto the floor and my belly surged forward. Both my friend and roommate saw the entire thing and were staring at me with wide eyes. Finally my friend said “That’s more gut than I expected.” Luckily no one else saw and I was able to pull my tank top down enough to cover my belly temporarily. The sad thing is I could’ve easily eaten more.
1 year

My shorts button popped

User14244360:
If you read some of my other posts you can read about how my friend that I haven’t seen since I was 170lbs is visiting me for the weekend. She’s quite blunt; before I got down to 170 my weight hung out around 200 and she’d always make comments about how chubby I was. When I weighed myself this morning I weighed 258 so I knew she’d have comments. When she got to my apartment after hugging me the first thing that came out of her mouth was “woah, who knocked you up tubby.”

So the shorts I was wearing were the biggest ones I own and they were pretty tight already. We went to visit my roommates bakery to see her working and I told myself I wouldn’t overdo it because I knew she’d say something. So I only ate two cupcakes, and about halfway through the second my friend said “haven’t you had enough tubby? Don’t you feel that breeze?” And I asked her what she meant and she pointed out that my zipper had come down about half way without me even realizing it. I finished the cupcake and attempted to zip the zipper but it wouldn’t budge. We were about to leave but then my roommate came over and insisted I try the chocolate eclair she just made. I finished off the eclair and I guess that was the last the button could handle. The button flew off onto the floor and my belly surged forward. Both my friend and roommate saw the entire thing and were staring at me with wide eyes. Finally my friend said “That’s more gut than I expected.” Luckily no one else saw and I was able to pull my tank top down enough to cover my belly temporarily. The sad thing is I could’ve easily eaten more.

That's such An embarassing but awesome experience! I always love hearing about the reactions friends/family have seeing people who have gained a lot since the last time they had seen them. Can't wait to hear more of your fattening experiences
1 year

My shorts button popped

It happened again…

My roommate and I were out running errands today and she suggested we go to Olive Garden for dinner. I agreed of course because I love Olive Garden. I ordered shrimp Alfredo and had quite a few breadsticks before the main arrived. So I was almost done with my meal and I could feel my shorts digging in but I thought they’d be fine when all of the sudden they popped open! My roommate didn’t notice so I said we had to leave immediately. She asked why and I told her what happened and she said ok let’s go. Also unlike last time, my shirt did not come anywhere near covering my gut. We paid and left and I tried holding my purse in front of me so it would be less noticeable. I was so embarrassed.

The thing is, I really did have faith in these shorts. I knew they were tight but I didn’t think they were that tight! I bought them at the beginning of summer!

On the drive back to our apartment, I could see me roommate taking glances at me out of the corner of her eye while she drove, but she never said anything.
1 year

My shorts button popped

User14244360:
It happened again…

My roommate and I were out running errands today and she suggested we go to Olive Garden for dinner. I agreed of course because I love Olive Garden. I ordered shrimp Alfredo and had quite a few breadsticks before the main arrived. So I was almost done with my meal and I could feel my shorts digging in but I thought they’d be fine when all of the sudden they popped open! My roommate didn’t notice so I said we had to leave immediately. She asked why and I told her what happened and she said ok let’s go. Also unlike last time, my shirt did not come anywhere near covering my gut. We paid and left and I tried holding my purse in front of me so it would be less noticeable. I was so embarrassed.

The thing is, I really did have faith in these shorts. I knew they were tight but I didn’t think they were that tight! I bought them at the beginning of summer!

On the drive back to our apartment, I could see me roommate taking glances at me out of the corner of her eye while she drove, but she never said anything.

Well. Time for some new shorts again!
1 year

My shorts button popped

User14244360:
It happened again…

Omg so your roommate was there for both times it happened now?? I can only imagine the thoughts running through her head about how much you've let yourself go! And I can hardly fathom the embarrassment when it happened, especially when you weren't expecting it at all 😳 I wonder how many other pairs of shorts are just waiting for their chance to give way on you unexpectedly 🤔😂 I'm so proud of you for your progress and thank you for continuing to share with us your journey and all the embarrassing moments that come with it!!!
1 year

My shorts button popped

Not another button pop story but this is a wardrobe malfunction story.

So I wore a shirt today that “fit” me, meaning it at least covered my stomach and I only occasionally had to pull it down. Anyways, my roommate and I were going to go grocery shopping, so we get in the car and she said she was hungry and wanted pizza. We end up going to one of those pizza buffets and I of course I tend to over do it because I love pizza and it’s all you can eat. Then after that she said we needed to stop by the bakery so she could pick something up. While we were there she ended up talking to her coworkers for awhile while they were doing their closing duties so I snacked on the days leftovers. I ended up eating 2 donuts 2 muffins and a good amount of macarons (they’re small and I lost count). So by the time we leave I’m super full of pizza and baked goods. I have been tugging on my shirt all day to keep it down. When we get out of the car at the grocery store I realized my gut had expanded too much and even after some intense tugging, my shirt couldn’t be pulled down enough to meet the top of my shorts. I didn’t say anything to my roommate because I didn’t want her to notice. So I walked the store with a good sliver of my belly showing. The shirt also kept rolling up on its own. Luckily I didn’t have to reach to grab anything of a high shelf. I got a few weird looks in the store.

Also wardrobe malfunctions are not uncommon for me at all, so this story is nothing outta the ordinary. Lmk if you wanna hear more sometime.
1 year

My shorts button popped

User14244360:

So I wore a shirt today that “fit” me, meaning it at least covered my stomach and I only occasionally had to pull it down. Anyways, my roommate and I were going to go grocery shopping, so we get in the car and she said she was hungry and wanted pizza. We end up going to one of those pizza buffets and I of course I tend to over do it because I love pizza and it’s all you can eat. Then after that she said we needed to stop by the bakery so she could pick something up. While we were there she ended up talking to her coworkers for awhile while they were doing their closing duties so I snacked on the days leftovers. I ended up eating 2 donuts 2 muffins and a good amount of macarons (they’re small and I lost count). So by the time we leave I’m super full of pizza and baked goods. I have been tugging on my shirt all day to keep it down. When we get out of the car at the grocery store I realized my gut had expanded too much and even after some intense tugging, my shirt couldn’t be pulled down enough to meet the top of my shorts. I didn’t say anything to my roommate because I didn’t want her to notice. So I walked the store with a good sliver of my belly showing. The shirt also kept rolling up on its own. Luckily I didn’t have to reach to grab anything of a high shelf. I got a few weird looks in the store.

Also wardrobe malfunctions are not uncommon for me at all, so this story is nothing outta the ordinary. Lmk if you wanna hear more sometime.

These are the best types of stories, I love all the natural encounters like this. More detail and more realistic, the better!! Btw shes def intentionally feeding you lol, the pizza stop into the bakery close leftovers? Lol u love it and your wardrobe prideful lyrics shows it off! Keep up the good work hope to talk more w you
1 year

My shorts button popped

I really can’t catch a break can I? So I’m having a lazy Sunday by myself at home because my roommate is hanging out with her friend/coworker who I’m pretty acquainted with. So I’m just chilling on the couch in a pair of shorts and a tank top that I’ve long outgrew because I’m by myself and even if my roommate did come home she’s used to it. Well all of the sudden in walks my roommate and her friend and catch me by surprise. I didn’t hear them open the door or come down the hall so I didn’t have time to cover up before they came down the hall into the living room. The friends eyes practically bugged outta her head and I’m sure I looked just as shocked. She just gave me a quick hi before heading to the restroom. I scream whispered to my roommate and asked her why she didn’t text me a warning. She told me she didn’t have time because they were just there to pick up my roommates laptop and her friend asked to use our bathroom. I covered up with a blanket before she came out of the bathroom. My roommate grabbed her laptop and they said bye and left.

Now here’s the worst part. As they were walking down the hall to leave, I’m assuming the friend thought I couldn’t hear them anymore because I heard her say “Oh my god roommates name! She’s huge!” I heard my roommate shush her but didn’t get to hear her response before they were out the door. So that’s one of the first times I’ve heard an actual comment about my weight besides my friend who visited a couple months ago. I feel like my roommate set me up for this but probably not.

I think this is literally the most embarrassed I have ever been in my life. And of course this happens the day after the grocery store incident which was also so embarrassing. I really can’t catch a break. I thought stuff like this only happened in fiction.

Whatever you’re imagining my outfit looked like, it’s probably much worse in reality. My gut was so exposed and I’m still pretty bloated from yesterday. I posted a pic of what I’m wearing. I don’t even know why I’m wearing the tank top. I think I like to pretend that my clothes still fit me. I really need to go clothes shopping but it’s such a hassle and I can’t really online shop because I try to only thrift and I honestly don’t know what my size it anymore.

Ugh
1 year

My shorts button popped

You been hard at work, it woulda been nice for a heads up for sure, given her knowing how committed you been to trying her baking/giving her feedback..I'm sorry she came barging in like that..on the bright side Im happy to see it didnt affect your eating for the rest of that day..hope nothing like that happens anytime soon.
1 year

My shorts button popped

User14244360:

I love these types of stories. Hopefully we can get more.
1 year
12   loading