Lifestyle tips

Pueraria mirifica for feminization

If I were you I would try pueraria mirifica. It's been two months now and I definitely see myself more pear-shaped, more feminine. To an extent, it seems my body fat is getting redistributed around the hips, almost giving me the so coveted hourglass figure.

Now, I don't know how much of this can be written off to a mental suggestion. But even in that case, why not?

I feel great. PM really has worked wonders on my mental health.
1 year

Transchubby:
If I were you I would try pueraria mirifica. It's been two months now and I definitely see myself more pear-shaped, more feminine. To an extent, it seems my body fat is getting redistributed around the hips, almost giving me the so coveted hourglass figure.

Now, I don't know how much of this can be written off to a mental suggestion. But even in that case, why not?

I found that there are pills and lotion ones, which can you recommend?
1 year

Transchubby:

Ceepert:
I found that there are pills and lotion ones, which can you recommend?

I take pills. In Europe Supersmart sells it. I hate lotions as they can be quite oily on the skin.
1 year
12   loading