Fat experiences

Plopping belly on scale

Bigbrain5:
Heres the vid. I was thinking of maybe a fun sorta friendly competiton to see who has the heaviest belly. Anways heres a beautiful example of how to do it: www.tumblr.com/blog/view/lesbian-gainer/688623386299187200

Ssbbwladybrads:
I tried this in my latest video, the problem with bigger bellies that overhang is that it doesn't give an accurate reading. I'm hoping to redo this one but maybe putting something ontop of the scales to contain the overhang, any ideas?

Try it again with a special made of plank on ur scale
1 year

Plopping belly on scale

Wow there's a lot of factors that effect this. Tried this with a scale on 3 different counters and got 3 different weights.
10 pounds from the lowest counter
27 pounds from one that made the scale even with the bottom of my belly
46 pounds from one I can actually plop my belly on.
Same spring scale on all 3, my digital scale is too wide to sit on 2 of the counters.
1 year

Plopping belly on scale

34.4 pounds digital scale
1 year

Plopping belly on scale

ChronicSquish:
I don't think it works with the scale I have, cause there is no way my planetary belly is only 13 pounds. 🤣🤣 I have a digital scale but there are places for the feet specifically on it. So maybe that's the issue. Lol. Anyways, it was fun to try.

I'm sure I can get a more accurate reading. Let's make an appointment squishy girl...
1 year

Plopping belly on scale

Bigbrain5:
Heres the vid. I was thinking of maybe a fun sorta friendly competiton to see who has the heaviest belly. Anways heres a beautiful example of how to do it: www.tumblr.com/blog/view/lesbian-gainer/688623386299187200

Ssbbwladybrads:
I tried this in my latest video, the problem with bigger bellies that overhang is that it doesn't give an accurate reading. I'm hoping to redo this one but maybe putting something ontop of the scales to contain the overhang, any ideas?

Munchies:
No idea about containing the overhang assuming that's your belly in your pfp. But maybe use two scales?

Ssbbwladybrads:
Yes that was my belly over a year ago lol, I only have 1 pair of scales atm but may be worth a try smiley

With a belly like yours even with two scales your belly would cover the numbers.

What about like a wide board that is long enough for your belly to rest on? Maybe like 8in x 4ft., A skateboard or snowboard? then like a smaller square frame or riser for the top of the scale that does not cover the numbers (someone will still probably have to look for you). Then put the long belly board on the riser board.

Lastly you'll have to adjust for height, you don't want to be leaning into or away from the scale.

I dono , id love to have someone around to figure this out!
1 year
12   loading