Gaining

Company making people fat ? called sohcharmonee

Interesting find. I would love to try this stuff!
1 year

The customer service rep said it’s safe for men so I’m ordering a jar of the syrup to see what it tastes like or if it even works
1 year

74% DV of added sugar

This doesn't sound unhealthy at all.

Also, the Nutrition Facts states that it is 720 kcal per serving, which is stated to be 1 tbsp--but then they convert it to 236 mL, which is approximately 1 cup, which seems like a much more reasonable amount for the servings in each jar (5).

It's not even that calorie dense compared to, say, peanut butter, which is 1440 kcal per cup (based on the peanut butter I have in my pantry; YMMV based on whether you use No Added Sugar peanut butter, etc.).
1 year

Yeah math is a bit off. They recommend 3Tbsp/day. There are 16 in a cup so roughly 5 doses. Wonder if 720 is per Tbsp or per dose?
1 year

I found the same tik tok last night. I let myself get excited and immediately had ideas of buying something from them. But after doing more research there were multiple posts about their company being a scam. All of their posts are just stories they made up because i know damn well people are spending $50 on cupcakes enough to gain 230 lbs
1 year

16851:
Yeah math is a bit off. They recommend 3Tbsp/day. There are 16 in a cup so roughly 5 doses. Wonder if 720 is per Tbsp or per dose?

720 kcal on the nutrition facts is listed per serving. There's absolutely no way that fits in their stated serving size of 1 Tbsp, or even 3, but it's much more reasonable a figure for 1 cup, which is what their metric system serving size suggestion translates to.

And yeah, this stuff is wildly overpriced.
1 year