Feeder/Feedee

Feedees: why do you want a feeder?

Which one of these reasons make you want to have a feeder? If more than one apply, please rank them:

a. A feeder helps provide the food I need to gain.

b. A feeder's appreciation of my body helps me appreciate it myself.

c. A feeder makes the gaining more of a turn -on.

d. A feeder's appreciation and emotional support counter-balances any negative social consequences of getting fatter.

e. A feeder can help with the chores I'm getting too fat to do.

f. Gaining feels like less of a selfish act if I'm partly doing it for someone else.

g. Other
1 year

B>C>F>D
1 year

AskDrFeeder:
Which one of these reasons make you want to have a feeder? If more than one apply, please rank them:

a) A feeder helps provide the food I need to gain.

smiley A feeder's appreciation of my body helps me appreciate it myself.

c) A feeder makes the gaining more of a turn -on.

d) A feeder's appreciation and emotional support counter-balances any negative social consequences of getting fatter.

e) A feeder can help with the chores I'm getting to fat to do.

f) Gaining feels like less of a selfish act if I'm partly doing it for someone else.

g) Other

If I had a feeder, which I never have had, I would say c) for sure with d) and maybe f).
1 year

C, D, G

I am a submissive who is into being very much controlled and dominated. I want to be treated / punished (same thing?) with forced feeding sessions. I want someone to mould me. A feeder can do this and take pleasure in what they create out of me.
1 year

AskDrFeeder:

a. A feeder helps provide the food I need to gain.

b. A feeder's appreciation of my body helps me appreciate it myself.

c. A feeder makes the gaining more of a turn -on.

d. A feeder's appreciation and emotional support counter-balances any negative social consequences of getting fatter.

e. A feeder can help with the chores I'm getting too fat to do.

f. Gaining feels like less of a selfish act if I'm partly doing it for someone else.

g. Other

Definitely a lot of these. A is really big because it can be hard for me, specifically, to either remember to eat or what to eat. It's also kind of hard to fill up as much after a while from eating or drinking a lot.
D and F are also super big because no matter what, it feels really hard to be a gainer/feedee and feel good without having someone else benefiting in some way.
1 year