Chocolate
Airplane
Pool
Strangers, tbh
Shirt buttons
Ice cream
1 year

Would you rather?…

Would you rather be moderately fat, but unhealthy, or immobile and healthy under all the weight?
1 year

Would you rather?…

I would rather be huge and happy, then thin and healthy.
1 year

Would you rather?…

Skinnyfatty:
Would you rather:

Eat pizza for a year, but not have any soda, or eat cake for a year, but not have any milk?

Do one push-up, or one pull-up?

Walk 1 mile 5 days a week, or walk 5 miles once a week?

Drink only vanilla shakes for the rest of your life, or only chocolate shakes for the rest of your life?

Go to a theme park with a discount since you can’t fit on the rides, or get a free extra seat on an airplane to accommodate your heft?

Go to a swimming pool with your shirt off, or go to a drive-though with your shirt off?

Binge in front of friends/family, or binge in front of strangers?

Bend over and rip your pants, or sit down and pop your shirt buttons?

Run every day but never eat ice cream again, or eat ice cream every day but never run again?

Any other ones you all can think of?

Cake always cake

Could I just eat extra cake? No? Pull up then

One mile a day but it's to the buffet

Vanilla shake

Theme park, theres fried food there

Drive thru I wanna see their reaction

Friends and family, they know what you've become and their shock is more embarrassing than a strangers

Buttons. Bonus if they hit the family watching you binge

Eat ice cream every day. I'm a lazy cow
1 year

Would you rather?…

eat cake for a year, but not have any milk
One push up
5 miles once a week
Vanilla shakes
Not that fat yet
Pool
Strangers of course
Pop buttons
Never run again
1 year

Would you rather?…

Would you rather grow a fat fold over your ankle, or one on your upper arm?
1 year

Would you rather?…

1. She's a cake kinda girl. Loves her sweets. Cake and soda.

2. It HAS to be a push-up. She might pull the bar right off the wall, but I think the floor can handle her. Though she'll need help standing back up.

3. 1 mile 5 days a week. She may be huge, but she does like moving around a bit. Besides, muscle mass is denser than fat, so it bulks her out and helps her deal with her obesity.

4. She's a chocolate kind of lady.

5. No duh- for her it's that airplane seat. She loves to travel, but she's a realist so she knows she needs to make extra arrangements for her size. The last time we flew overseas before the pandemic, the staff had to come over, lift her fat rolls apart and buckle her seatbelt in.

6. Not only will she go to the pool with her shirt off, but she'll do it in the same swimwear she wore in high school. It used to "fit" her in the usual sense, now it's just vanishing deeper and deeper inside her, and she doesn't care.

7. Binge in front of friends and family. They've all accepted her for who she is. Even her mother, who used to be so upset that her daughter quadrupled in size, has accepted that she's simply the mother of a morbidly obese girl who's happy the way she is.

8. Neither. She gave up on shirts and pants. Now she gets special clothes online that are the size of tents.

9. She already made that decision. She eats ice cream every day and will never run again. Or jump. Or climb.
1 year

Would you rather?…

Skinnyfatty:
Would you rather:

Eat pizza for a year, but not have any soda, or eat cake for a year, but not have any milk?

Drink only vanilla shakes for the rest of your life, or only chocolate shakes for the rest of your life?

Go to a theme park with a discount since you can’t fit on the rides, or get a free extra seat on an airplane to accommodate your heft?

Go to a swimming pool with your shirt off, or go to a drive-though with your shirt off?

Run every day but never eat ice cream again, or eat ice cream every day but never run again?

Any other ones you all can think of?

Eat pizza, you didn’t say anything about not having energy drinks with the pizza. smiley And I could drink juice with it.
Do one push up, I don’t want to do any pull-ups.
Walk five miles for one day a week. After I’m done walking for five miles I would treat myself to a high calorie meal to make up for the calories I’d burn.
Get a free extra seat on a airplane. I’d be saving money that way when traveling.
Drive through just to see the look on the employee’s face when they see my huge stomach.
Binge in front of strangers since I’d never see them again but my family would probably make some comments.
Pop my shirt buttons. I’ve always wanted to do this!
Easy run never again and still eat all the ice cream I want! I hate running and ice cream is a great way to gain!
1 year

Would you rather?…

Cake all the way!

Push up

Walk 5 miles once a week

Vanilla shakes

Free extra seat, never been a theme park fan personally

Drive through - I'd be beet red in both situations but at least
I'd be able to drive away after getting my food

Binge in front of strangers. Who knows, might meet a fellow gainer!

Pop shirt buttons

Eat ice cream every day to help boost those gains!
1 year

Would you rather?…

Skinnyfatty:
Would you rather:

Pizza, as long as I'm not having to pay for it.

Depends, if I have to do one for some reason then pushup. If it's which would I like the ability to do then pull up. Always been fat and never able to do one, so it would be novel.

Five miles once a week, 2.5 miles gets me to local fast food, so I could make it a worthwhile walk.

Vanilla shakes, I'm not a big fan of chocolate ice cream so chocolate shakes aren't super tempting.

Free seat on the airplane, it would allow more travel. Also without the rides most theme parks are pretty dull.

Either? Honestly it depends on what the bottoms are for the pool. Shorts are fine for the pool, but if it's a speedo I'd be a touch more hesitant.

Strangers, don't have to worry about judgement that I'm going to have to hear about. Select friends, a few know I'm a gainer. Not family, they'd couch it as concern for my health but I'd get lectured on my dietary choices.

Pop those shirt buttons, exposed belly is less embarrassing than exposed underwear or butt.

Ice cream everyday, I've not run since highschool so I might not notice the loss of ability for a while.
1 year
12   loading