General

Positive reviews needed

I've noticed that when you type 'Fantasy Feeder' into Google search, the second listing is SiteJabber.com which gives us a really bad 1 star review.

When you read what people have said about us I hope you agree that their comments are pretty unjustified and the bad review may be putting new people off joining the site.

If you'd want to help build up our community and have 5 minutes to spare, please could you go over to their website and give us a positive review of your own. Any positive reviews you can give would really help us and be very much appreciated, and hopefully bring more new members into the website.

Just follow the link - sitejabber.com/reviews/fantasyfeeder.com
1 year
attachment

Positive reviews needed

Wow. Every single one of the reviews on that site are from incels.

Literally.

Every.

Single.

One.

Thankfully, there aren't many. Just 7. But I swear, every single reviewer on there deserves a swift kick to the balls.
1 year

Positive reviews needed

Frankly, while those reviews might be putting some people off the site, hopefully it's only the kind of people who shouldn't be on the site in the first place. As Munchies says, the reviewers all reek of being incels. If they want to cry warnings that other incels will take as a sign to stay away, perhaps we should welcome their efforts.

That said, I'll contribute a review.
1 year

Positive reviews needed

I am not a paying customer,, so cannot speak to what I've purchased. I'd feel dishonest leaving a review based on that,, but...Could you please direct me to the lesbian den? 🤣
1 year

Positive reviews needed

PolyPinoyPuppy:
Frankly, while those reviews might be putting some people off the site, hopefully it's only the kind of people who shouldn't be on the site in the first place. As Munchies says, the reviewers all reek of being incels. If they want to cry warnings that other incels will take as a sign to stay away, perhaps we should welcome their efforts.

That said, I'll contribute a review.

Thanks, that would be much appreciated.

For other members, don't feel you need to be a paying member to leave a review, since worst of all, the majority of comments are not directed against the upgrades, but against members of our community.
1 year

Positive reviews needed

Tried posting a review, but it says it's under review. Lol. Sounds like a scam site that used bots to boost their google rating. It may be that the only reviews they let be published are the ones from incels. In fact, they're business model could very well be to extort money from site owners to get positive reviews allowed. TBF, sounds lucrative.
1 year

Positive reviews needed

Thanks for your positive reviews. These have now been published live and it's improved our rating from 1 star to 3 stars. Of course 5 stars would be nice, but this definately looks a whole lot better for anyone wondering whether to join up or not. Your efforts are much appreciated.
1 year
attachment

Positive reviews needed

I gave FF some love. It's a great place.
1 year

Positive reviews needed

Just left a great review. Five stars help! :-)
1 year

Positive reviews needed

Thanks for your reviews, our rating keeps getting better and better.
1 year