General

Anyone else love seeing greedy girls just pig out?

Absolutely. Any greedy girls eating anything out of sheer gluttony is hot.
1 year

I also love watching a skinny person pig out, I love people watching in restaurants
1 year

I love seeing a girl pig out to the point where they unbutton their jeans to make room for dessert
1 year

My girl is like this, this summer she reached the milestone where she will just come over and start eating the food off my plate!

She's also sweet and humble, so she apologizes the whole while:

"So sorry honey, I'm just so hungry and I can't stop eating!"

"Don't worry about it, I'm so proud of you! A big fat girl needs to eat so much just to stay satisfied!"
1 year

It does sound awfully appealing.
1 year

Seeing a big girl overeating is a real turn on! I enjoy going to an all you can eat buffet to see these gals pack it away. Ok ok I enjoy packing it away as well. Lol lol
1 year

For me I really like to see how fattys indulge like:
In my first job the changing room was in the basement and you could really Safe time by taking the stares.
So one time after the shift I’d see the by far fattest women of the staff standing an waiting for the elevator eating two large candy bars.
And you see it and just think „this is why you are fat“

Or
Just the other day eating for the bus and there is just that women eating a large ice cream with that big bulge spilling over her shorts we’re you can tell this is not the first ice cream this week 😅
1 year

God it keeps getting better, she keeps hitting new milestones of gluttony.

She laid around and slept most of the day because she didn't want to go out in the heat and sun. After sunset she started getting restless to go out on a dinner date. Of course all our dates revolve around her appetite lol. "Honeyyy, I wanna eat! I wanna eat NOWWW!"

Even though I thought it was way too early for supper, I took her out to get her fed. She devoured the "super size" portion of noodles, the biggest serving they have. She didn't used to be able to accomplish such a feat, when she was smaller.

THEN she wanted to buy donuts. "Six or twelve?" was the question.
THEN she wanted to stop by the deli and get sandwiches.
THEN she made me take a detour so she could get ice cream.

I spent all night taking her around the city to get all the food she wanted, and she looked so happy.

Next day, she woke up way before me because she's much more of a morning person- and also because she was just HUNGRY. She literally woke me up with the muffled scream of "Mmmmph YUMMY DONUTS!" with her mouth full as she stuffed her face. "Honey is it okay if I eat so much?"

OMFG WOW
1 year

Thebellyboy:
I love seeing a girl pig out to the point where they unbutton their jeans to make room for dessert

Yes! This is my favorite. My female cousin often does this and it drives me wild. The latest dinner we had together she was in skin tight yellow top and skin tight jeans. I loved watching her eat as I gazed longingly at her belly rolls pushing out onto the top of her thighs. She is 5'2" tall and about 220lbs. She loves to eat and stuff as much as I do. As we stood up to leave, she leaned back, lifted her belly with one hand and struggled to rezip her jeans before she would stand up. Watching this turned me on like crazy.
1 year

I enjoy simply friends and family gain weight over time :-) One of my wife’s friends in another state who’d been a stick by all accounts posted pics from an event over the weekend. She stopped smoking some time back and it’s showing :-) Fuller chest and arm flab starting!
1 year
12   loading