Gaining

Addicted to heavy cream

I love double and heavy cream, I always add cocoa powder, it is addictive
1 year

Addicted to heavy cream

I can't say I'm addicted to the heavy cream. I don't like the taste and texture. I am addicted to gaining, and heavy whipping cream is the only thing that has consistently worked for me. Someone on here referred to it as "magic blimp juice," and I wholeheartedly agree.

Despite not liking the taste and texture, I am drinking a lot of it. I drink about 10 fluid ounces (~295 mL) at a time, and I do this four times per day. That comes out to about 1 and 1/3 quart (~1 and 1/4 liter) per day.
1 year

Addicted to heavy cream

Yup, I read that the body can only absorb about 1,000 calories of fat in one sitting. That comes out to about 10 fluid ounces.

After quite a bit of experimentation, I learned that doing this four times per day is my body's limit. If I try to add a fifth serving, I start experiencing gastrointestinal discomfort.

When I add the heavy whipping cream to my normal diet, I'm consuming about 6,000 calories per day right now.

The heavy whipping cream wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be. I'm paying about $42 per week at my local Walmart. That's an absolute bargain compared to just trying to eat large amounts of food, which never worked for me anyway. I'm not a feedee, and stuffing just makes me nauseous.

I'm totally with you on not being able to stop. Gaining has been a tough journey for me. My body hasn't been the most cooperative but, I just love gaining so much.

Since you might still be on the fence about gaining, it's probably a good idea to start with a small, 15-pound gain, and see if you still like it. Getting fatter tends to be a one-way street, so it's better to be absolutely sure that this is what you want.

Once you have gained a lot of weight, it's very hard to lose it. I'm a perfect example of that. I started gaining weight with heavy whipping cream at 166 pounds. Fast-forward to today, and my body's set-point is about 243 pounds. I weighed 269 pounds at the end of my last gaining cycle but, due to losing quite a bit of weight during my one-week break, and my growing distaste for heavy whipping cream, I gave up on gaining.

I lost about 26 pounds in the two months that I had given up on gaining, and most of that loss happened during the first month. After that, my body settled down and stopped losing weight. My normal diet consists of a healthy, low-calorie, low-carb diet. My body just maintains a weight of 243 pounds, with zero effort on my part.

My body now likes to be 77 pounds fatter than it was before I started gaining. That's what I mean about the one-way street. I have zero regrets and adore every soft, squishy pound.
1 year

Addicted to heavy cream

Curious on how fast the weight comes vs the amount you drink and eat. I broke my foot, it's my birthday this month thinking this could be an interesting experiment I have to stay off my foot for 6-8 weeks other than rehabilitation add in birthday celebrations. Cream for a month?
1 year

Addicted to heavy cream

Bigfoodlove:
Curious on how fast the weight comes vs the amount you drink and eat. I broke my foot, it's my birthday this month thinking this could be an interesting experiment I have to stay off my foot for 6-8 weeks other than rehabilitation add in birthday celebrations. Cream for a month?

Ahh no way i just fractured my ankle last month falling out of a palm tree at work. My b-days on the sixth and I still have 4 more weeks off my ankle. I just started hc but the shitty part is trying to hide it all from my gf. She isnt a huge fan of me stuffing my face during recovery
1 year

Addicted to heavy cream

Bigfoodlove:

Ahh no way i just fractured my ankle last month falling out of a palm tree at work. My b-days on the sixth and I still have 4 more weeks off my ankle. I just started hc but the shitty part is trying to hide it all from my gf. She isnt a huge fan of me stuffing my face during recovery
1 year

Addicted to heavy cream

AlmostOverweight:
Ahh no way i just fractured my ankle last month falling out of a palm tree at work. My b-days on the sixth and I still have 4 more weeks off my ankle. I just started hc but the shitty part is trying to hide it all from my gf. She isnt a huge fan of me stuffing my face during recovery[/quote]

I bought cream 500ml and chocolate milk, drinking some of the chocolate milk and I'm topping it up till I've used 250ml of cream it's quite nice. need to buy more tonight they didn't have the 1L bottle.

You could hide a bottle of flavored milk and a small bottle of cream easily.
1 year

Addicted to heavy cream

Bigfoodlove:

AlmostOverweight:

If you want to use cream to gain covertly, the best thing to do is to get into cooking. A lot of recipes call for cream. Assuming your girlfriend doesn’t want to gain weight and that you share food, the best way to do this is to start making recipes that only call for a very small amount of cream. That way, you have an excuse to keep the house stocked with cream, but her diet isn’t sabotaged and you aren’t wasting expensive cream on someone who doesn’t want it. Alternately, if you don’t share food, you can cook more cream-intensive recipes for yourself, which you may find more enjoyable than drinking it anyway.

Then, you can drink the rest of it! If you can tolerate drinking it straight, it looks just like milk in a glass. If it’s too gross for you on its own, you can mix it with things like coffee, tea, or chocolate milk. Chocolate milk is a personal favorite, I find it masks the taste relatively well and still looks like normal chocolate milk at a glance with a 50/50 combo if it’s mixed well.

For what it’s worth, some people swear by coffee with heavy cream in it as a weight LOSS tool - they use it to kill their appetite. If she’s really nagging you about your gain, you can claim you’re using the cream to try and lose weight. Just be sure to use more cream than those recipes usually call for and still push yourself to eat at least a normal amount throughout the day, so you can gain.
1 year

Addicted to heavy cream

I love adding flavored syrups to cream.
1 year