General

How recommendable would it be to take contraceptives for women to enlarge the breasts?

How advisable would it be to take contraceptives to enlarge the breasts?
1 year

How recommendable would it be to take contraceptives for women to enlarge the breasts?

Danieeelo:

It's a waste of time. Yes, contraceptives cause breast growth, but it's temporary, and the change isn't dramatic.

And do not take more than the prescribed dose as you will run into complications.

For more information on the subject, check this out:

www.healthline.com/health/birth-control/does-birth-control-make-your-boobs-bigger
1 year

Danieeelo:

I think you'd have more luck using topical estrogen cream.. but it doesn't come without risk:

This 50-year-old gentleman had developed some unusual symptoms gradually over several years: reduced libido, smaller testicles, breast growth. When tested, his testosterone levels were low. It turned out that the embalming fluid he was using (without gloves) contained estrogenic compounds that were being absorbed through his skin. They were disrupting his hormonal balance. This was published in The New England Journal of Medicine, April 14, 1988.

so only use it if you have a feminisation kink, which some people do have
1 year

Danieeelo:

I think you'd have more luck using topical estrogen cream.. but it doesn't come without risk:

This 50-year-old gentleman had developed some unusual symptoms gradually over several years: reduced libido, smaller testicles, breast growth. When tested, his testosterone levels were low. It turned out that the embalming fluid he was using (without gloves) contained estrogenic compounds that were being absorbed through his skin. They were disrupting his hormonal balance. This was published in The New England Journal of Medicine, April 14, 1988.

Encourager Queer Guy:
so only use it if you have a feminisation kink, which some people do have

As always, don't use any hormone without doctor supervision if possible. Especially if you are playing it fast and loose with the dosages.
1 year

Thank you very much for your answers, if you know something effective let me know, I want to show off great breasts
1 year

Munchies is right, BC won’t do much for breast growth and it can have some really nasty side effects. No matter your assigned gender, the mechanism behind breast growth is basically the same, and even after taking it for years (for unrelated medical reasons) it hasn’t caused me to have any breast growth at all.

Estradiol, the type used for HRT, WILL cause breast growth… but it’s also HRT and does all the things you’d expect HRT to do, plus side effects of its own. So if you take that as an AMAB person you’d basically be medically transitioning. It’s awesome and perfect for if you want to do that, but it’s a high price to pay for breast growth if you only want breasts and don’t actually want the full package, and almost certainly not worth it in that case.

I don’t know of any other reliable, medically tested ways to cause breast growth other than just eating enough that they naturally get bigger from fat or working out enough that they naturally get bigger from muscle. You hear anecdotal reports about various herbal supplements, but I wouldn’t trust those either for safety or for efficacy.
1 year