General

Heart broken

AndrogChubb:
Letting go of someone is so hard. I love this girl so much, we used to have so much fun together and there was such a romantic connection.. now it’s dried up. There’s nothing. I know my weight gain has something to do with it, too… attraction is important. The hardest part for me is wanting her so badly and knowing that even if we did reconnect, I’m very limited when it comes to sex and all that. I just feel like most women, her included, would be unhappy with me in the long term since I’m unable to please in that way anymore. This is so hard 😞
dude don't give up you will find a gal who loves you for you not based on looks but the size of heart i have been on ff over 15 years didn't find anyone but i found a woman that loves me on a differant site never give up hope
1 year

Heart broken

Have you seem most of the posts and shouts on here? All they care about is money & food, they don't care what you look like. You got nothing to worry about as long as you have deep pockets.
1 year

Heart broken

💔.
1 year

Heart broken

Not all women here are here for money so please don't put us all in one basket.
1 year

Heart broken

Sorry about that man. Wish I had something more helpful to say. If you stay out there and keep being a good and caring person, there are people out there who will appreciate you as you are.

And if you're worried about sexual intimacy, that doesn't have to be a dead-end. There are many ways to have fun with a partner outside of the standard ways if the both of you communicate and try new things together. You can also speak with your doctor and try and get some help there.

Wishing you the best.
1 year

Heart broken

I was commenting on what Reflection of perfection said.
Sorry I didn't hit quote before I sent that.
1 year

Heart broken

Ditzy:
I was commenting on what Reflection of perfection said.
Sorry I didn't hit quote before I sent that.

I didn't say women specifically, did I? I've heard of male feedees begging for money too.

If you read enough profiles you'll see "serious feeders only" in quite a few of them with links to various paysites or cashapp/PayPal.

If the OP has the money, he won't be lonely for long.
1 year

Heart broken

Reflection Of Perfection:
If you read enough profiles you'll see "serious feeders only" in quite a few of them with links to various paysites or cashapp/PayPal.

*Puts on mod hat*
Reminder for everyone, Fantasy Feeder Rule 7: This website is for non-commercial use only unless you have prior written agreement from the website owner. Advertising of products, services, paysites and cash apps are strictly forbidden throughout the website in public and private areas, in text, images, videos and all other forms of media.

Enforcement at the present is a manual process. There are a number of new(er) moderators such as myself, still getting up to speed with all the processes/protocols, so presumably going forward fewer profiles like this should be seen, since they’re not allowed.

Please feel encouraged to take a moment and submit abuse reports when you encounter site rule-breaking. I know it’s frustrating to file a report and not see immediate results, but as i just wrote, it’s a human-operated manual process, with real people reviewing the situation rather than algorithms. It is very likely that the speed and efficiency of enforcement will improve going forward.

*Takes off mod hat*

AndrogChubb:
The hardest part for me is wanting her so badly and knowing that even if we did reconnect, I’m very limited when it comes to sex and all that. I just feel like most women, her included, would be unhappy with me in the long term since I’m unable to please in that way anymore.

Unless your life goal is to get with a whole wide swath of many women, it’s likely “most women” doesn’t apply to the situation. All it takes is one (or two or a few or whatever for us poly folks).

In 2019 i had life-saving prostate surgery with a side effect that eliminated my ability to ejaculate during orgasm. To a certain percentage of women who enjoy penis cum, this rendered me sexually dead/worthless (and i had to totally re-learn orgasms, but that’s a digression). Had to look on the bright side and do a little re-branding: All of the hardness, none of the mess! For some potential lovers, that might be a feature rather than a bug. Focus on what you still have and any advantages, rather than losses.

Further, there’s sooooooo much more to sex and sensuality than genitals! You may get with someone so excited by your fat/other aspects of your body/you that the genital situation won’t matter, or will be a very minor consideration.
1 year

Heart broken

Reflection Of Perfection:

*Puts on mod hat*
Reminder for everyone, Fantasy Feeder Rule 7: This website is for non-commercial use only unless you have prior written agreement from the website owner. Advertising of products, services, paysites and cash apps are strictly forbidden throughout the website in public and private areas, in text, images, videos and all other forms of media.

Enforcement at the present is a manual process. There are a number of new(er) moderators such as myself, still getting up to speed with all the processes/protocols, so presumably going forward fewer profiles like this should be seen, since they’re not allowed.

Please feel encouraged to take a moment and submit abuse reports when you encounter site rule-breaking. I know it’s frustrating to file a report and not see immediate results, but as i just wrote, it’s a human-operated manual process, with real people reviewing the situation rather than algorithms. It is very likely that the speed and efficiency of enforcement will improve going forward.

*Takes off mod hat*

AndrogChubb:
The hardest part for me is wanting her so badly and knowing that even if we did reconnect, I’m very limited when it comes to sex and all that. I just feel like most women, her included, would be unhappy with me in the long term since I’m unable to please in that way anymore.

Jiggle Junkie:
Unless your life goal is to get with a whole wide swath of many women, it’s likely “most women” doesn’t apply to the situation. All it takes is one (or two or a few or whatever for us poly folks).

In 2019 i had life-saving prostate surgery with a side effect that eliminated my ability to ejaculate during orgasm. To a certain percentage of women who enjoy penis cum, this rendered me sexually dead/worthless (and i had to totally re-learn orgasms, but that’s a digression). Had to look on the bright side and do a little re-branding: All of the hardness, none of the mess! For some potential lovers, that might be a feature rather than a bug. Focus on what you still have and any advantages, rather than losses.

Further, there’s sooooooo much more to sex and sensuality than genitals! You may get with someone so excited by your fat/other aspects of your body/you that the genital situation won’t matter, or will be a very minor consideration.

I love the Mod Hat, well done 😀
1 year

Heart broken

No need to get so defensive OK?
I am not here to argue with anyone.
1 year
12   loading