General

Heart broken

Reflection Of Perfection:
If you read enough profiles you'll see "serious feeders only" in quite a few of them with links to various paysites or cashapp/PayPal.

*Puts on mod hat*
Reminder for everyone, Fantasy Feeder Rule 7: This website is for non-commercial use only unless you have prior written agreement from the website owner. Advertising of products, services, paysites and cash apps are strictly forbidden throughout the website in public and private areas, in text, images, videos and all other forms of media.

Enforcement at the present is a manual process. There are a number of new(er) moderators such as myself, still getting up to speed with all the processes/protocols, so presumably going forward fewer profiles like this should be seen, since they’re not allowed.

Please feel encouraged to take a moment and submit abuse reports when you encounter site rule-breaking. I know it’s frustrating to file a report and not see immediate results, but as i just wrote, it’s a human-operated manual process, with real people reviewing the situation rather than algorithms. It is very likely that the speed and efficiency of enforcement will improve going forward.

*Takes off mod hat*

AndrogChubb:
The hardest part for me is wanting her so badly and knowing that even if we did reconnect, I’m very limited when it comes to sex and all that. I just feel like most women, her included, would be unhappy with me in the long term since I’m unable to please in that way anymore.

Jiggle Junkie:
Unless your life goal is to get with a whole wide swath of many women, it’s likely “most women” doesn’t apply to the situation. All it takes is one (or two or a few or whatever for us poly folks).

In 2019 i had life-saving prostate surgery with a side effect that eliminated my ability to ejaculate during orgasm. To a certain percentage of women who enjoy penis cum, this rendered me sexually dead/worthless (and i had to totally re-learn orgasms, but that’s a digression). Had to look on the bright side and do a little re-branding: All of the hardness, none of the mess! For some potential lovers, that might be a feature rather than a bug. Focus on what you still have and any advantages, rather than losses.

Further, there’s sooooooo much more to sex and sensuality than genitals! You may get with someone so excited by your fat/other aspects of your body/you that the genital situation won’t matter, or will be a very minor consideration.

👍🏾👍🏾
1 year

Heart broken

To the OP, this is a good opportunity to work on yourself. There are some women you can have fall in love with you by doing the simple things; of being genuine, caring, listening before talking, sense of humor, shared hobbies etc. It also means that not everyone woman will be for you. Most likely size queens and those who only crave/value penetration will have to be ruled out or may rule themselves out as they assume most bhm/ussbhm aren't endowed enough. Focus on and build up self. Focus on healing and hopefully avoid making someone a rebound to fill a void or dread loneliness.
1 year

Heart broken

Daydreamer:
my heart has always been broken

*shoulder pats*
1 year
12   loading