General

Perks of being fat

Cactusrager:
Warmth, new clothes, and good health. Oh yeah, Food.

Hellobye:
Warmth would be very nice, I would love warmth

I'm not what most would consider fat (yet?), but the weight I *did* put on? The first thing I noticed was not feeling cold all the time. It's weird sometimes when I feel like I'm sweating more than those around me. ๐Ÿ˜‚
1 year

Perks of being fat

Eating as much as you can and often as you get bigger you need to eat more to feel full so you get to enjoy even more food
1 year

Perks of being fat

Cat:
What are some perks of being fat?

Frogman:
It lowers your risk of being kidnapped.
(I stole that one, but itโ€™s accurate.)

Spike:
You sure? Because my experience of 1291 days says otherwise. Fat people are JUST as easily kidnappable . :/ Petpeeve when people say tis but i guess when you lost four years of your life to being held hostage then its understandable.

You were held hostage? ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ˜น๏ธ
1 year

Perks of being fat

SmugWendy:
-My BMI allows early access for vaccine boosters
-I have the capacity to eat more of the things I love
-I float more easily than skinny or muscular people
-I could survive longer in a famine
-I never sit in the back seat of a car
-Jiggly-ness ๐Ÿ˜„

Beni:
I got all my vaccines early due to my obesity as well. I am happy to have all those vaccines right now because I just tested positive for covid yesterday and the only symptoms I have are those of a cold.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
1 year

Perks of being fat

Cat:
What are some perks of being fat?

Frogman:
It lowers your risk of being kidnapped.
(I stole that one, but itโ€™s accurate.)

Spike:
You sure? Because my experience of 1291 days says otherwise. Fat people are JUST as easily kidnappable . :/ Petpeeve when people say tis but i guess when you lost four years of your life to being held hostage then its understandable.

Really sorry that happened to you. Hope you are ok now or are finding ways to recover. ๐Ÿ™
1 year

Perks of being fat

-People let you use benches in limited seating situations, and move out of your way when you come near.
-You can feel your heaviness press down on things. Chairs don't fit, and creak, floors groan, cars jostle, and beds bend under your blubber.
1 year

Perks of being fat

Went to see Iron Maiden a few years back and I couldn't quite fit in the seat I had. Got upgraded to seats right behind the orchestra pit. Was cool.
1 year

Perks of being fat

Fatty2022:
- eating how much i want
- eating what i crave
- not having to maintain a diet or do sports
- just being lazy
- my body feels softer, all that fat feels nice
- i dont get cold easily
- it doesnt hurt as much or not at all if i bump into things
- i can use my belly as a stress ball
- warming hands between my big thighs
- food never goes to waste, my appetite is big enough to eat all
- i dont get catcalled or harassed on the streets like a lot of slim women
- using my belly as a table while im sitting and putting a small plate or a bag of chips/snacks there

does being lazy feel good? i never really enjoyed it. it always makes me feel very anxious
1 year

Perks of being fat

Fatty2022:
- eating how much i want
- eating what i crave
- not having to maintain a diet or do sports
- just being lazy
- my body feels softer, all that fat feels nice
- i dont get cold easily
- it doesnt hurt as much or not at all if i bump into things
- i can use my belly as a stress ball
- warming hands between my big thighs
- food never goes to waste, my appetite is big enough to eat all
- i dont get catcalled or harassed on the streets like a lot of slim women
- using my belly as a table while im sitting and putting a small plate or a bag of chips/snacks there

Monadic:
does being lazy feel good? i never really enjoyed it. it always makes me feel very anxious

Depends on the person, really. My feedee is content to be lazy. Meanwhile, my best friend (who is also fat) is very active.
1 year

Perks of being fat

Bigboy32:
One perk in my opinion of being fat is that your never hungry and you blend into a crowd really easily.

I disagree entirely! Since gaining weight Iโ€™ve become completely insatiable, even after eating what I once thought was a large meal, and frankly I canโ€™t help to notice Iโ€™m the biggest person in most rooms/crowds hard not to go unnoticed. Not to invalidate your experience or anything just my 2 cents.
1 year
1234   loading