Lifestyle tips

How to break it to my wife.

Sorry if this in the wrong forum topic, but I just needed advice and wasn't sure where to post this.

Anyway, I'm a fat man ( around 450 pounds, but I don't know how big because I don't have a scale that goes that high). I'm currently in the process of losing weight because that's what my wife and family want (for health reasons. My wife assures me she would love me at any size).But I'm not happy.

I've recently come to grips with the fact that I've had feedee tendencies since I was a small child. I'm a feedee/fat admirer. And I want, no I NEED to be at least 600 pounds. I know I'm meant to take up more space, not less. I know getting to 600 pounds would probably make me unhealthy. But its what I need to be happy.

How do I break this to my wife? I know she would be terrified for my health if I got that fat. But I really think this is what I need to be happy. Does anyone have any ideas?
1 year

Supercode:
Sorry if this in the wrong forum topic, but I just needed advice and wasn't sure where to post this.

Anyway, I'm a fat man ( around 450 pounds, but I don't know how big because I don't have a scale that goes that high). I'm currently in the process of losing weight because that's what my wife and family want (for health reasons. My wife assures me she would love me at any size).But I'm not happy.

I've recently come to grips with the fact that I've had feedee tendencies since I was a small child. I'm a feedee/fat admirer. And I want, no I NEED to be at least 600 pounds. I know I'm meant to take up more space, not less. I know getting to 600 pounds would probably make me unhealthy. But its what I need to be happy.

How do I break this to my wife? I know she would be terrified for my health if I got that fat. But I really think this is what I need to be happy. Does anyone have any ideas?

So, I would like to preface this by saying I am a feeder who is actively fattening my feedee to the 500 - 600 range. I am very much into extreme obesity.

With that out the way, I am going to be straight with you.

When you're that fat, it is easy to run into health complications. Diabetes, joint damage, heart issues ... the list goes on. You are an older man with a family to take care of. It's not just you that you have to keep in mind.

My advice is to fix your health before you try to be 600 lbs. Lose the weight, take your medicine, eat right. Whatever you gotta do. Then, and only then, can you consider getting that fat without them worrying as much about you.

You also need to accept you may not get that big at all.

Either way, it's easier to win your family over if they know the won't lose you.
1 year

Supercode:

Munchies:
So, I would like to preface this by saying I am a feeder who is actively fattening my feedee to the 500 - 600 range. I am very much into extreme obesity.

With that out the way, I am going to be straight with you.

When you're that fat, it is easy to run into health complications. Diabetes, joint damage, heart issues ... the list goes on. You are an older man with a family to take care of. It's not just you that you have to keep in mind.

My advice is to fix your health before you try to be 600 lbs. Lose the weight, take your medicine, eat right. Whatever you gotta do. Then, and only then, can you consider getting that fat without them worrying as much about you.

You also need to accept you may not get that big at all.

Either way, it's easier to win your family over if they know the won't lose you.

Thank you. Just to see the record straight about a couple things, though. 1. I don't have health issues right now, or even at my heaviest, apart from being quite fat already. My family is afraid I could develop some of I don't lose weight 2. My wife and I don't have children, or anyone else in our household. I was referring to extended family, outside our home, not approving.I wouldn't risk doing this if I had kids.
1 year

Supercode:
Thank you. Just to see the record straight about a couple things, though. 1. I don't have health issues right now, or even at my heaviest, apart from being quite fat already. My family is afraid I could develop some of I don't lose weight 2. My wife and I don't have children, or anyone else in our household. I was referring to extended family, outside our home, not approving.I wouldn't risk doing this if I had kids.[/quote]

Ah. This changes things dramatically.

Well, the most important person you need to talk to is your wife. It isn't necessary to win over everyone else. Although it would be nice.

Go slow, and prepare to make compromises. Remember, you'll need more help as you get bigger. I know you don't want to give up your dream, but I also know you don't want to burden her either.

Sit down and have an honest conversation with her. Just tell her what's going on with you. Don't try to convince her one way or another. Just explain yourself. She needs to come to terms with your fetish before you even try to persuade her.
1 year

Supercode:
Thank you. Just to see the record straight about a couple things, though. 1. I don't have health issues right now, or even at my heaviest, apart from being quite fat already. My family is afraid I could develop some of I don't lose weight 2. My wife and I don't have children, or anyone else in our household. I was referring to extended family, outside our home, not approving.I wouldn't risk doing this if I had kids.

Munchies:
Ah. This changes things dramatically.

Well, the most important person you need to talk to is your wife. It isn't necessary to win over everyone else. Although it would be nice.

Go slow, and prepare to make compromises. Remember, you'll need more help as you get bigger. I know you don't want to give up your dream, but I also know you don't want to burden her either.

Sit down and have an honest conversation with her. Just tell her what's going on with you. Don't try to convince her one way or another. Just explain yourself. She needs to come to terms with your fetish before you even try to persuade her.[/quote]

That sounds like excellent advice. My wife already knows I love being fat, but I don't think she knows how big I want to get. Until lately, I've been in denial about that myself. The good news is, my wife is very understanding, and I don't think she would leave me if I got that big. But you're right that I don't want to burden her, either. Communication with my wife will be essential.
1 year

Ngl, most of my relationship advice boils down to two things:

Talk to each other.
Break up.
1 year

Munchies:
Ngl, most of my relationship advice boils down to two things:

Talk to each other.
Break up.

Yeah, I definitely don't want to break up with my wife. So I'll take door number one.
1 year

Status update; I talked to my wife, told her this was something I needed to be happy, and...she told me she supports me gaining to 600 pounds! I'm so excited and happy! Now I can finally gorge myself and get fatter without guilt!
1 year

Supercode:
Status update; I talked to my wife, told her this was something I needed to be happy, and...she told me she supports me gaining to 600 pounds! I'm so excited and happy! Now I can finally gorge myself and get fatter without guilt!

Yay! A happy ending!
1 year

Supercode:

Great news. 👍 I'm happy for you!
1 year
12   loading