Lifestyle tips

Finding comfortable pants?

Thanks! I'd better look at suspenders then!
1 year

Ditzy:
My BF has some pants that have an elastic waist band and he says they are comfy.
They are not dress pants or jeans kind of in between.
His dress pants he buys at a big and tall shop and they fit him fabulously.
He only lets his belly hang down when I ask him to.
I love it when his belly sticks out under his T shirts. So so hott.

Hehe, nice scenario there :-) My wife doesn’t favor one look over another, but I do at least pull by belt down below my belly as much as possible :-)
1 year

Daydreamer:
i have trouble with pants through my legs

If relaxed fit jeans are available, try those and see if they work. If they're still too tight around the legs, you might need to choose a larger size that fits your legs, and then have the waist tailored.
1 year

I was able to find a pair of drawstring jeans that feel like joggers, to avoid feeling uncomfortable underneath.
Honestly as of late, I've been wearing more joggers/track pants.
I used to wear khakis with polo shirts hanging over (summer) or long sleeved button downs tucked in with a long tie to not be too distracting.
1 year

I have been in the same boat as this- you might be more comfortable buying pants a little loose around the waist then wearing a belt (especially one with a little elastic) at whatever height you like your jeans. Plus there's room to grow in this system.
1 year

I haven’t worn anything without an elastic band in about 2 years tried putting on my 44’s and they were not even close to buttoning I have no idea where to start on trying to find pants that fit
1 year

I'll say it again here: belly-heavy gainers should look for a large rise in pants. The distance between the bottom of your butt and the point on your stomach where jeans don't roll down is only getting bigger. And fatter.
1 year
12   loading