General

Deviant art .com

Loads but top 3

Digitalcirce for photo morphs
Rlw900 for abdl and wg
B-ridge for inflation
1 year

Deviant art .com

Well while I’m here I’m definitely gonna promote my own fat art dA, potiphars-wife.deviantart.com
1 year

Deviant art .com

60-some at least. Here are my faves from my DA watch list, not necessarily in much of an order. Even if it doesn’t appear so in this post, each DA name is a link to that artist’s DA home page:

Fat Fiction
MrWrong1 writes some of the best fat fic i’ve yet read.
swahilimonkfish. Not only a great author in his own right, he also ran The Fishery Awards earlier this year, which is your hookup to some of the best fat lit currently out there.
fatty-writes. She had me at cuddle puddle, and it only gets better.

Art (sometimes with text)
fatgirl33, long-time artist in the community
biggirl150. If you love huge lactating boobs, Helia Melonowski has you covered (likely with milk and boob flesh).
monk001, inspiring drawings of pear-shaped women
Grumpy-TG, mostly transgender, some fat stuff
metropep. Unique style i love.
DAkotah9 loves to draw fat women and is a real-world gainer herself, who sometimes posts pics of herself
Thunderkid92 draws some fun fat furries
1 year

Deviant art .com

Jiggle Junkie:
60-some at least. Here are my faves from my DA watch list, not necessarily in much of an order. Even if it doesn’t appear so in this post, each DA name is a link to that artist’s DA home page:

Fat Fiction
MrWrong1 writes some of the best fat fic i’ve yet read.
swahilimonkfish. Not only a great author in his own right, he also ran The Fishery Awards earlier this year, which is your hookup to some of the best fat lit currently out there.
fatty-writes. She had me at cuddle puddle, and it only gets better.

Art (sometimes with text)
fatgirl33, long-time artist in the community
biggirl150. If you love huge lactating boobs, Helia Melonowski has you covered (likely with milk and boob flesh).
monk001, inspiring drawings of pear-shaped women
Grumpy-TG, mostly transgender, some fat stuff
metropep. Unique style i love.
DAkotah9 loves to draw fat women and is a real-world gainer herself, who sometimes posts pics of herself
Thunderkid92 draws some fun fat furries
helia is a nice woman chatted with her in past from inflate123 days
1 year

Deviant art .com

SowTrainer:
helia is a nice woman chatted with her in past from inflate123 days

She is. She’s very kind, and very real. I’ve had the honor of chatting with her a few times over the past several years. She asked to be written into one of my stories, and i was happy to oblige. It’s not on here because it was a rewrite of an existing story by a Spanish artist who’s into fictional severe mutations, big boobs, and lactation, but not fat people*, so not appropriate for here.

* The artist and i did have the discussion about breasts being 80% fat and some of his other favorite mutated parts being fat. But fat bellies? Nope, not in his world. Oh well.
1 year

Deviant art .com

I got much more than this but these are some of my favorites:
Maxfullbody
spellx
kipteitei
1 year

Deviant art .com

Mine is modeling pics
I just made one ^_^
www.deviantart.com/spikeisazombie
1 year