General

Deathfeedism

Ok. So I just was talking to guy who wants me to feed them to they die. Wtf?
1 year

Deathfeedism

There's a whole thread about that in the forums. Yeah, not my thing either.
1 year

Deathfeedism

I mean, how is that body positive? You want your body to die. This was on Feabie, which is Bedlam itself, so I should not be surprised.
1 year

Deathfeedism

It's not really about body positivity at all. It's about, from what I understand, relishing in all aspects of feedism to the extreme. This includes the positive and negative aspects.

I find it personally triggering, but there are a lot of people on this site that are into this as either fantasy or reality.
1 year

Deathfeedism

To each their own I always say. I’m wanting to be fed until I can no longer be, but hey that’s just my thing. It’s their body, they should be able to do whatever with it. Just tell him you’re not into it and move on.
1 year

Deathfeedism

While many people like the hashtag for it, 99.99% of those people do not actively participate in it. Its fantasy and for attention.

In fact on here I've only met one person who got people to gain to extreme weights. In 14 years of being here in these fetishes.

Oddly enough, any weight gain is detrimental to your health potentially.

Me personally, while I'd be open to the more extreme aspects of having a female feeder, the likelyhood of either finding another one or getting to that extreme size by their hand is slim to none. I'd have a better chance winning the Powerball Lottery.
1 year

Deathfeedism

I’m in the Not My Thing club too. When i first encountered the concept with that term, i too was thinking WTF?

Then i thought about it.

Not only is there the issue of bodily autonomy, even if that means dramatically shortening one’s life, in the 2020s the world is a pretty messed up place. I’m not at all sure that if i continue trying to live a life focused on longevity with high functioning that it will be in any way meaningful, if the world wholly goes to shit, societies melt down, and many/most/all areas wind up in primal survival mode with few or no functioning social services, utilities, potable water, social stability (e.g. crime/true anarchy) that my aiming for long-term makes any sense. Who am i to judge if some people have concluded that the world won’t be there for them anyway, so whyTF not take things to an extreme?

I’ve been actively suicidal in my past. Death Feedism has never been my path for a number of reasons, but for someone else? I can see it.

Do i want to help?
No.

Do i live and let live, as long as the death feedists and those who may be working with them accept full responsibility for any outcomes of their actions/choices?
Yes.

There’s a truly outstanding piece of fat lit that i feel is related to this (its author may disagree): Meatier, by ShrubberyLogistic. It’s a single-installment short story that shouldn’t take too much of anyone’s time. But do pay attention, because leaving the reader to figure out what is going on is core to the story.
1 year

Deathfeedism

Jiggle Junkie:
I’m in the Not My Thing club too. When i first encountered the concept with that term, i too was thinking WTF?

Then i thought about it.

Not only is there the issue of bodily autonomy, even if that means dramatically shortening one’s life, in the 2020s the world is a pretty messed up place. I’m not at all sure that if i continue trying to live a life focused on longevity with high functioning that it will be in any way meaningful, if the world wholly goes to shit, societies melt down, and many/most/all areas wind up in primal survival mode with few or no functioning social services, utilities, potable water, social stability (e.g. crime/true anarchy) that my aiming for long-term makes any sense. Who am i to judge if some people have concluded that the world won’t be there for them anyway, so whyTF not take things to an extreme?

I’ve been actively suicidal in my past. Death Feedism has never been my path for a number of reasons, but for someone else? I can see it.

Do i want to help?
No.

Do i live and let live, as long as the death feedists and those who may be working with them accept full responsibility for any outcomes of their actions/choices?
Yes.

There’s a truly outstanding piece of fat lit that i feel is related to this (its author may disagree): Meatier, by ShrubberyLogistic. It’s a single-installment short story that shouldn’t take too much of anyone’s time. But do pay attention, because leaving the reader to figure out what is going on is core to the story.

👍🏾
1 year

Deathfeedism

Anjou:
I mean, how is that body positive? You want your body to die. This was on Feabie, which is Bedlam itself, so I should not be surprised.

Feebei in my experience is really toxic to any non fat people or people with any limits to their fantasies
1 year

Deathfeedism

Anjou:
Ok. So I just was talking to guy who wants me to feed them to they die. Wtf?

Tbh, he did you a solid though; he should have waited to see if there was a possibility of being more open to discussing darker desires before revealing it, as it's not 4 everyone.

For those who experience only kink/fetish, a switch can be turned off when things come to a head (as they prioritize health, family structure/traditions etc). Others who are too consumed, would make lifestyle changes to take it to that point or close.

If you're not completely revolted, you could ask what he's done and how long he has prepared to make that his reality, or simply step off the train.
1 year
12   loading