General

Deathfeedism

I haven't heard anyone mention this but this is mostly a role-play experience. My partner is actually losing weight but when we're having sex we like to talk about how I'm gonna make her 700lbs and immobile. It's kind of like how most people into CNC don't actually want to be raped.
1 year

Deathfeedism

Louiefat:
I haven't heard anyone mention this but this is mostly a role-play experience. My partner is actually losing weight but when we're having sex we like to talk about how I'm gonna make her 700lbs and immobile. It's kind of like how most people into CNC don't actually want to be raped.

I have met people who want to do this for real. It isn't completely fantasy.
1 year

Deathfeedism

Yeah, not my thing. At all.
1 year

Deathfeedism

Louiefat:

Fair point; glad you mentioned it.

I don’t know about “mostly” a role-play experience, since i’ve encountered many posts from people acting like they truly want to do it IRL. But i don’t know them, it’s the Internet, and i’m below-average at discerning when people are role-playing vs. being actual.
1 year
12   loading