Gaining

Something you wanted to know before you started gaining

For me, I found that my capacity for food declined once I started to get bigger. Perhaps I should have forced my way through that, but I started with double cream and it helped.

If you are into stretch marks, the pure joy and euphoria I had when I found mine must have been the happiest of my life. Now I want more and deeper ones, but for me it mean't I had succeeded.

Good luck on your journey, and I hope it will be quicker than mine was!
1 year

CustardCream:
For me, I found that my capacity for food declined once I started to get bigger. Perhaps I should have forced my way through that, but I started with double cream and it helped.

If you are into stretch marks, the pure joy and euphoria I had when I found mine must have been the happiest of my life. Now I want more and deeper ones, but for me it mean't I had succeeded.

Speaking as a very intense domme feeder, rapid weight gain is super sexy. But as someone who used to gain, I advise everyone to go at their own pace and let their body adjust to your new bulk. You gotta live in your body 24/7. It's best to be comfortable.

Since I know you aren't into health complications, please make sure to be somewhat healthy. Regular exercise helps offset some complications (and increase your appetite). Eating healthy foods also decreases some of those risks as well. (Junk food is fine so long as you don't live off of it.)

Don't become so goal oriented that you forget to enjoy the journey. Enjoy your food. Explore your body. Admire your growing form every chance you get.

Also, if you don't have any, get some lotion. Rubbing it on your belly after a good stuffing feels so nice. It's also good to regularly put on lotion to keep your skin soft and stretchable. It won't save you from the stretch marks, but it makes them less itchy.
1 year

CustardCream:

Munchies:
Speaking as a very intense domme feeder, rapid weight gain is super sexy. But as someone who used to gain, I advise everyone to go at their own pace and let their body adjust to your new bulk. You gotta live in your body 24/7. It's best to be comfortable.

Since I know you aren't into health complications, please make sure to be somewhat healthy. Regular exercise helps offset some complications (and increase your appetite). Eating healthy foods also decreases some of those risks as well. (Junk food is fine so long as you don't live off of it.)

Don't become so goal oriented that you forget to enjoy the journey. Enjoy your food. Explore your body. Admire your growing form every chance you get.

Also, if you don't have any, get some lotion. Rubbing it on your belly after a good stuffing feels so nice. It's also good to regularly put on lotion to keep your skin soft and stretchable. It won't save you from the stretch marks, but it makes them less itchy.

Thank you Munchies!

My job is fairly active and physical, often moving weight around and walking maybe 3 - 8 miles a shift depending on needs. I probably need to work on my cardio, but whatever that is, has to be low impact as I smashed my right knee to bits 4 years ago, and I'm under doctors' orders to not doo high impact stuff.

What sort of lotions should I be using? I've not got a skin care routine, and have no idea what should be done! I never found my stretch marks to be itchy.
1 year

CustardCream:

Munchies:

Quink333:
Tbh i even tho i find it erotic i never understand how belly rubs can feel good.

Guess i need to try them

You do. You don't even need to be full and/or fat to enjoy them. It's basically a massage. You can give yourself one right now.

It's even better when your full. A good belly rub gets out all the trapped air and helps the food settle and digest. If you've really overdone things and stuffed yourself until you can't breathe, it also soothes your overstretched stomach muscles.
1 year

CustardCream:
Thank you Munchies!

My job is fairly active and physical, often moving weight around and walking maybe 3 - 8 miles a shift depending on needs. I probably need to work on my cardio, but whatever that is, has to be low impact as I smashed my right knee to bits 4 years ago, and I'm under doctors' orders to not doo high impact stuff.

What sort of lotions should I be using? I've not got a skin care routine, and have no idea what should be done! I never found my stretch marks to be itchy.[/quote]

RIP about your knee man.

Yeah, cardio is a must for a lot of things. There's a lot of low impact cardio you can do. Heck, even walking quickly at your job counts so long as you sustain an elevated heart rate. If you don't have one, get you a fitbit or something similar.

As for the lotion:

Assuming you don't have allergies, there's a lot of different options for you to choose. Here's a helpful guide:

www.webmd.com/beauty/features/moisturizers,Sensitive%20skin.
1 year

CustardCream:
Thank you Munchies!

What sort of lotions should I be using? I've not got a skin care routine, and have no idea what should be done! I never found my stretch marks to be itchy.

Munchies:
RIP about your knee man.

Yeah, cardio is a must for a lot of things. There's a lot of low impact cardio you can do. Heck, even walking quickly at your job counts so long as you sustain an elevated heart rate. If you don't have one, get you a fitbit or something similar.

As for the lotion:

Assuming you don't have allergies, there's a lot of different options for you to choose. Here's a helpful guide:

www.webmd.com/beauty/features/moisturizers,Sensitive%20skin.

Thank you again. I don't have a Fitbit, but I couldn't wear one, I can't stand things on my body like watches or lanyards (I'm gearing up to get tested for Autism) I do have a blood oxygen thingy though that reads the pulse. Usually 70 or so, but a few times its been 65, usually after a busy period at work, so I know I need to work harder to get the resting rate lower. As an aside, both Mum and I have 94% oxygen levels. This was first discovered when I smashed my knee up, but the doctors didn't find anything on the x-rays of concern. I don't think I breathe properly, especially when nervous/stressed at work.

Thank you for your tips on the lotion. I do have oily skin so that link gave me some pointers.
1 year

CustardCream:
Thank you Munchies!

Munchies:

CustardCream:
Thank you again. I don't have a Fitbit, but I couldn't wear one, I can't stand things on my body like watches or lanyards (I'm gearing up to get tested for Autism) I do have a blood oxygen thingy though that reads the pulse. Usually 70 or so, but a few times its been 65, usually after a busy period at work, so I know I need to work harder to get the resting rate lower. As an aside, both Mum and I have 94% oxygen levels. This was first discovered when I smashed my knee up, but the doctors didn't find anything on the x-rays of concern. I don't think I breathe properly, especially when nervous/stressed at work.

Thank you for your tips on the lotion. I do have oily skin so that link gave me some pointers.

As an autistic woman, I understand. If you have something that checks your oxygen or pulse, that's good enough.

I'm glad the link helped!
1 year

Budget for clothes as well as for food, so that you don't hit the point of having nothing comfortable but not able to afford anything bigger.

Everyone has their own version of what is easy to eat. For some people a lot of variety helps, some people love stuffing on one thing, and that can be true within a meal as well as between meals. There is no one right way, just what works for you.

One nod to health that you can make is to look up "GI" (glycemic index) of foods, to understand how to keep your blood sugar from spiking. If you are only doing this occasionally or not for long overall, some sugar binges won't do much long term harm, but if it is an ongoing thing it can put you on the path to diabetes, if your genetics make you vulnerable to it. (which is about 50/50)

Take before pictures! In clothes, out of clothes, in different positions and poses!
1 year

I wish I knew how hard it was to eat enough to gain. With so many worldwide (heh wide) being overweight or obese it always seemed like common knowledge that it's easy to gain weight and super hard to lose it. Well, it's frigging hard to gain too! Everyone is different, but I have to use heavy cream and eat often to get enough calories to gain even at a decent pace. Also, how expensive it can be too.
1 year