Lifestyle tips

Speedo or "swim briefs" 300 plus lbs

Do any 300 plus lb men wear swim briefs? I can't find anything in a brief style swimsuit larger than a size 40in waist and obviously a size 40 just doesn't cover the groin area
1 year

Happily Barefooted:
Do any 300 plus lb men wear swim briefs? I can't find anything in a brief style swimsuit larger than a size 40in waist and obviously a size 40 just doesn't cover the groin area

There is an online bhm retailer who has swim trunks up to 9X. Rhymes with WingFriesSelect.
1 year

I have viewed showed there many times!! Only down fall is they only carry board short style swimwear. Not the bikini style or brief style I'm looking for.
1 year

Try… BALEAF Men's Athletic Swim Jammers PBT Durable Square Leg Briefs Training Swimsuit. Goes up to 3xl
1 year

I know of men who have purchased women's bikini bottoms. Apparently they go up many sizes more
1 year

I have just been wearing gym shorts be weary though if doing anything demanding like jetsking they might fall off, but for Just going water this is our strongest option tbh
1 year

I actually wear a bikini now that my boobs got big enough. I deliberately chose a stars-and-stripes one because it looks like what Olympic athletes wear, and I want people to think of their fit, tan, toned bodies as they see me, pale and porky, waddle onto the beach.
1 year

It looks like there are some size 42 and 44 speedos for men on Amazon. I've never had the guts to rock a speedo at the beach. I wish I could get over it because I have a massive butt that I'd love to show off. Maybe next summer I make it happen.
1 year

I have two pairs of "Speedo" bikini cut swim briefs. I have a 48" waist. I wear these mainly at hotel pools, late in the evenings when staying at them.

On another note. Jocky Life brand of briefs makes a nylon brief up to XL. Though thinner than "Speedo", two pairs worn together would look okay and cover the "boys", while showing off your belly/butt. Walmart carries these at some stores.
1 year