Stuffing

Is it possible to do this without being a feedee?

Of course! It sounds like you identify as being a foodee / stuffer rather than as a feedee or gainer.

Its just a matter of maintaining your weight. Have specific days where you over indulge. Don't just binge whenever you want, actually have a day to really get into the over eating. The following day or two, make sure you eat more healthily, lower calories. If you are not a fan of low calorie or dont like the idea of switching up your diet, just make sure you are excercising to keep the potential weight gain off.

Big advocate of being fat and healthy.

Have fun!
1 year

Of course.

The occasional stuffing won't make you gain in the long run, especially if you eat a little less the day or two afterward.
1 year

I've been a big guy all my life.I don't eat to intentionally gain weight but I LOVE to eat.I consider myself a Foodee because I eat What I want,When I want & as Much as I want.If I gain fine....if not fine.For me it's the love of food.
1 year

Dragorat, I myself also a foodee likes to eat as well but, I when I have my limits to capacity in my stomach. Second question: how does a guy know when he is a feedee ?
1 year

Bigdaddyjack:
Dragorat, I myself also a foodee likes to eat as well but, I when I have my limits to capacity in my stomach. Second question: how does a guy know when he is a feedee ?

If you enjoy letting someone to feed you until you've reached your limits & a little beyond....You're a feedee.....lol
1 year

Yes. I have visible abs and I have never met someone that can eat more than me.
It's all about what you eat on the off days.
1 year

Easilyyy I love to stuff and I have a hard time putting on anything even if I try
1 year

Erinnn:
I loveee to eat but don’t want to necessarily gain weight. Is there a way to do this?

I feel you! I identify as a feedee even tho I’m not a gainer but not a foodie bc eating itself doesn’t turn me on but I’m down with being fed/stuffed maybe some force feeding and belly rubs/play. I guess everything else but the actual gaining haha.
1 year

Of course! Just stick to your usual eating habits and be yourself about it. Your body will do whatever it’s genetically coded to do anyway :-)
1 year