Lifestyle tips

Reducing sweating

Being sweaty is my LEAST favourite part of being fat, but I know that having more body fat does cause a person to sweat more. Any tips for reducing sweatiness in general? Currently, what I've seen has been focusing on fitness.
1 year

Reducing sweating

Time to give cardio a go, then. Thanks.
1 year

Reducing sweating

Also, as thighs rub and belly and breasts hang more and more, use a powder under those rolls. Any skin on skin will develop humidity.
Also tuck underwear under belly hang, if you don't already.
1 year

Reducing sweating

I don't know how you can be into super fat bodies and NOT be into sweat. My girl's folds are constantly wet and it's the hottest thing ever
1 year

Reducing sweating

Simple: I'm fat, I find my body attractive, I don't enjoy being sweaty. Though as being sweaty is a noticeable part of being fat, it is nice to see the appreciation for that and other aspects.
1 year

Reducing sweating

Louiefat:
I don't know how you can be into super fat bodies and NOT be into sweat. My girl's folds are constantly wet and it's the hottest thing ever

That's not good. You can develope rashes or even infections that way. That girl needs some powder in her life.
1 year

Reducing sweating

Nombinary:
Being sweaty is my LEAST favourite part of being fat, but I know that having more body fat does cause a person to sweat more. Any tips for reducing sweatiness in general? Currently, what I've seen has been focusing on fitness.

I used to really suffer with sweating, especially facial sweating.

Ultimately the best "cure" I found was moving to a much colder drier climate back in 2016, which for me is far more tolerable than the heat and humidity of Brisbane which I had endured for most of my life.

But back when I was sweating my arse off in Brisbane, the only thing I found that helped me was a really great product called Driclor, which sadly has since been withdrawn from the Australian market.

The active ingredient in (most) anti-antiperspirants that actually work is aluminum chloride. What made Driclor so good is that unlike supermarket brands with ~5% aluminum chloride, it had made a massive 20%.

For me, as much of a stereotypical marketing endorsement as it sounds, it really was a "life changing product".

Driclor had a cumulative effect where you applied it every few days until you stopped sweating completely, then only had to "top it up" once a fortnight or even once a month.

The downside to Driclor was that it would sting like hell when applying it, and would cause a rash if you sweat while it was still damp (moisture + chloride = hydrochloric, as in acid). I used to put it on, sit in front of the air conditioner while it dried so I wouldn't sweat, then wipe off what has left after an hour.

It's been speculated that part of the reason why they withdrew Driclor from the Australian market was that too many people just didn't understand how to use it. They would use it only once, get a rash doing so, still sweat, and think it was a rubbish product. But for people who knew how to use it, it was amazing.

-

There are a few products that claim to be the "replacement for Driclor". I haven't used any of them because I don't need them in my current climate, so I can't personally recommend any.

Most notable is probably "No More Sweat" (nomoresweat.net/driclor), but its reviews are a bit mixed.

I've even read a few online posts from people who use "Neat 3b Foot Saver Roll-on" on their body because of it's high 22.5% aluminum chloride content.

So there are products out there that can help, you just won't find them in a supermarket.

Good luck!
1 year

Reducing sweating

Thank you for all the info! Definitely considering moving to somewhere less humid, for a start.
1 year