Lifestyle tips

What age did you discover you were into this

1 year

Age of first inkling of a fat attraction: 22.
Age at which i discovered fat admiration was a thing for others as well as me, and that i wasn’t a one-off freak of nature: 35.
1 year

I agree with the comment about keeping it pretty casual. But at the same time I think it is important to emphasize that she doesn't need to change to please you or to turn you on (well, assuming that is true). If you can honestly tell her that right now you find her hot and are turned on by her and think she is amazing and look forward to being with her in the future whether or not her weight changes, then tell her.

Because her actions kind of suggest that she feels insecure and will do whatever it takes to please you. And that isn't great. It may take time for her to trust that you will still want her if she is just herself, but that is certainly the goal.

And as you said, if she is a foodie then maybe the idea that she can eat whatever she wants while at the same time turning you on with the effects of it could be pretty appealing. Which is cool, but it is so much better if she is also confident that she is doing it for herself, not for you.

and for whatever it is worth, I knew that fat appealed to me from a young age, my first erotic fantasy after puberty was having a weight gain club with the chubbiest girls and guy I knew, but somehow I mostly blocked out thoughts of me deliberately gaining for years, and focused on my FA side. I sort of knew that it was there, but I thought I could ignore it I guess? Then not long after I got married that feeling hit me really strongly and I've known ever since that I want to be fat and that it turns me on (mostly I've resisted, because that was not the deal my wife signed up for, so I've fought to keep my gain within somewhat normal levels).

I actually think that a fair number of chubby kids have thoughts at some point that they want to be able to just eat what they want and get however fat and have that prized and admired, but most don't turn it into a kink, and most manage to eventually dismiss those ideas as childish fancy that doesn't happen in the real world. So if she has always been on the heavy side it would not be shocking if she'd had at least some dreams of letting go, even without really being a feedist.
1 year

I think I was about 12 or 13 years old.
1 year

You should talk to your girlfriend about this. It’s possible she is just saying that to make you happy, which would not be good, but it’s also possible that she really found the idea appealing - or even that she has felt this way for a long time but was afraid that you’d be against her gaining and so never brought it up until she found out that you were also into it. I know I would never want to bring up feedism in a relationship unless I knew my partner was also interested, because it isn’t that vital to me in a relationship and I could always just gain without my partner’s help if I wanted to. Ultimately she can make her own decisions and it isn’t your fault if she makes one she regrets, just don’t coerce her into doing anything and make sure she knows you will love her no matter what her body is like.

Personally, I got into this as a teenager, but it wasn’t really a natural thing. I was struggling badly with an eating disorder (not body image related, more related to extreme pickiness and distaste for food and eating in general) and at risk of being hospitalized for extreme weight loss, and I was desperate to try anything to avoid that. No “healthy weight gain” tips did anything to help me because they all just recommended a bunch of foods I couldn’t stomach, so I got into feedism. At first I had to force myself but I got into it for real eventually. Thanks to a combination of feedism and years of medical help (therapy, appetite stimulants, etc), I’ve managed to reach a healthy weight, but I do still want to continue growing.
1 year

I knew since I was about 6 or 7. It wasn't a sexual identity to me then, but it was just something that I thought and dreamt of a lot, and was a bit of a fixation. It grew and evolved as I did, and eventually I found the community and the name for it.
1 year

28. It’s new to me, still exploring!
1 year

all it took was one big girl to lay down on my lap and i was sold
1 year

Honestly, like 4 or 5. I was really into the cartoon where the pig gets force fed until he’s massive… Templeton the rat gorging himself until he’s got a big sloshing belly… and the story of Hansel and Gretel

I think at one point I admitted I would have kept tricking the witch until I was really fat… I remember being disappointed he didn’t appear fatter in the illustrations.
1 year

Like about...19ish? Then I thought I was out of it when I was 30 because it was kinda weirdly wrapped up in gender envy, then about a year later realised actually still super into it.
1 year
1234   loading