Fattening others

Skinny boys must be fattened

Does anyone else see skinny teenage boys like just starting college, and want to just fill them up till they pop
1 year

Iā€™m starting college in a few weeks. Any tips on how to make the most of the upcoming eye candy? smiley
1 year

BoysRCute:
Does anyone else see skinny teenage boys like just starting college, and want to just fill them up till they pop

Skinny boys that young awaken some times of maternal instinct in me (which is hilarious as they are young enough to be my siblings), and I think that they look so frail.

I want to feed then until I can't see their ribs anymore. So not necessarily fat, but defo not thin.

I'm weird. šŸ™ƒ
1 year

BoysRCute:

Munchies:
Skinny boys that young awaken some times of maternal instinct in me (which is hilarious as they are young enough to be my siblings), and I think that they look so frail.

I want to feed then until I can't see their ribs anymore. So not necessarily fat, but defo not thin.

I'm weird. šŸ™ƒ

Quink333:
This made me feel something šŸ˜³šŸ˜­

Lol, did I awaken something? I seem to do that a lot on this site.
1 year

BoysRCute:

Munchies:

I'm weird. šŸ™ƒ

Quink333:

Munchies:

Quink333:
You rather deepen what was already there. šŸ˜–

Another thing I do all the time on this site. Completely inadvertantly.

Apparently, I'm just that powerful and amazing.
1 year

BoysRCute:

Munchies:

I'm weird. šŸ™ƒ

Quink333:

Munchies:

Quink333:
You rather deepen what was already there. šŸ˜–

Munchies:
Another thing I do all the time on this site. Completely inadvertantly.

Apparently, I'm just that powerful and amazing.

Quink333:
Such a bad influance šŸ™„

You say "bad". I say "full of fun ideas".
1 year

BoysRCute:

That could be the premise of a great "freshman 50" gaining story. I love the idea of a slim male freshman being fattened up by an older woman, going from slim to rotund with a beachball belly.
1 year

I was a skinny guy then i started gaining! So i agree with you, all the guys must get fat
1 year

Former skinny guy here, growing is much more liberating
1 year

Lol, I guess I'm in this category. I started at about 140-150ish and now at about 200 with more to go! I still look at that first pic I took of myself when I was skinny and compare it to my new ones. I find it crazy I was like that not that long ago. Keep at it everyone!
1 year
12   loading