Fat experiences

Crossing the threshold of being officially overweight

at one point I was at the lowest bf% you can be to be able to wrestle at 7% body fat I am now class III obese
1 year

Bigdj1977:
I have been “extremely obese” for a long time. Apparently my weight gain over the years has just made me more extremely obese. 😄 By the way, my BMI is in the low 60s.

We need some extra obesity classes made for us super heavyweights. Class 3 Obesity at 40 BMI? Hahaha.
1 year

My husband acknowledged that I've "gotten just a little bit chubby" today. I can only really lay down right now because I'm so full. Such a pig.
1 year

Chubbydiva:
At 150-lbs, I was classified as being overweight. 100-lbs. heavier, I passed the threshold of overweight. I’m classified as obese.

And at 150 heavier? 😉🙂
1 year

That's a really good question. He does not know I am doing this on purpose, but he wants to be truthful with me while encouraging me to just be myself as I have had weight issues in the past. I ask him daily, "Do you like the way I look?" He always says, "Every part of you." I know he does too. But I have been thinking about what I'm doing and wondering if it's right of me. I don't want to be disloyal or anything....
1 year

Fat On The Inside:
That's a really good question. He does not know I am doing this on purpose, but he wants to be truthful with me while encouraging me to just be myself as I have had weight issues in the past. I ask him daily, "Do you like the way I look?" He always says, "Every part of you." I know he does too. But I have been thinking about what I'm doing and wondering if it's right of me. I don't want to be disloyal or anything....

You're just living out a deep desire of yours that is a part of you. You shouldn't hide parts of yourself from him, but at the same time, how can this be disloyal, when it's just being true to who and what you are?
1 year

I distinctly remember when I "crossed over" (I think I posted about it here actually) at 187lbs. As someone who had always been skinny/fit it was rather shocking. The first 10-15 pounds I had gained only took me from being "really skinny" to "normal" so I was used to having it in my head that being overweight would NEVER happen to me. Of course it did, and I've put on another 10lbs since then. Now whenever I think about losing weight my goal is to get back to 187, which is kind of funny considering at the time it felt unspeakably fat.
1 year

I still can't believe I am past the 200 mark! I got to 200 without even trying or knowing until I stepped on a scale after wondering why my jeans were a bit more snug than normal.
1 year
12   loading