General

Girls just aren’t into fat guys. even on a fat fetish site like this

Fatpeter:
I’m starting to realise there are virtually no female FA/feeders on this site. Ones that are into guys at least anyway. Most fat women on here seem to be into either only thin guys, or thin girls or maybe other fat girls. But not fat guys. There is even virtually no thin female FAs that are into fat guys. They seem to prefer women too. In fact it really only seems to be other guys that are interested in fat guys. Has anyone else noticed this too?

*Stares at you in heterosexual domme feeder with a male feedee*

Lol, what the heck are you talking about? We do exist on FF. There's a lot of us too. But I have noticed some things that may explain your situation.

There are a lot of guys on here that are ... to put in mildly ... insane, gross, and creepy. Not all of them are like that. But there's so many of them that even some of my bisexual female friends have sworn off all the men on this site.

And for the ones that are straight? It's hell, man. If you look through the forums, you can see horror story after horror story. I can even share some of my own with you if you want.

Still, of the male feedees I'm friends with on this site (bisexual, pansexual, and heterosexual) they don't have issues finding female feeders (romantic, sexual, and platonic). It helps that they are all kind, respectful, personable, and bring more to the table than an empty belly.

These are not rich men. They have average looks. But their character plays a huge roll in their success.
1 year

They're not going to come running to your side with a post like this. What responses are you hoping to get? If it's to hear from other guys in the same place, there are many.

Sure, there aren't as many women into big guys, and if you want to be specific about finding thin women into fat men, that's an even smaller group of ladies.

Remember... They have a LOT of fat guys to choose from, and personality and respect go a very long way, as they don't owe anybody anything.
1 year

Are you kidding? There are even tiktoks of men asking women if he were skinny would they like him; all said they prefer him now.

Women like thick men, men with dad bods, men with a big belly to keep them warm at night.

Sounds like you only want skinny women, you know by the fact you specified it. And atop that you need to have a wonderful personality as that matters more to most femmes than looks.

I am not even a FEEDER and my roommate gained 100lbs living with me as he discovered flavour, we naturally love to feed people as its our culture in most ethnicities and communities. We love to nurture and feed even if NOT in the lifestyle.

So please , no offense, open your eyes and realize it is not physicality's that prevent women from wanting you ;P
1 year

The problem is in the mirror. Work on that
1 year

Most women on this site are too darn picky !!!
1 year

Bigdaddyjack:

I am very curious as to how you define "picky".
1 year

That's a huge generalisation. I'm a woman (though not a skinny one) and I'm here to appreciate both fat females and males. I love them.
1 year

Fatpeter:
What I was getting at was more of an observation really. I’m not just talking about myself. There are heaps of guys on here, you only have to look at there pics, posts etc and see how few views or comments they get, or how few followers they have. For women on the other hand it is completely different generally speaking. But I guess that’s pretty normal really? Not just in the fat community. I think I may of just answered my own dumb question🤦‍♀️

You have *got* to be wiser about asking these questions. Too many people on here say these things, and if people don't step in early to shut it down, it turns into the "He-man woman hater" club. You can already see a few posts on this specific thread that are going in that direction.
1 year

Bigdaddyjack:

^men writing their own warning labels.
“I’m not gross, YOU just need to lower your standards!” Smdh.
Just waiting for this whole thread to devolve into a self-impeded trash fire.
1 year

My partner and I got together on a regular dating site. She wasn't a feeder, I was fat from the off, and we hit it off and built a relationship based on mutual understanding and respect for each other. Women who are into fat men certainly exist, as are women who don't care if you're fat.

While I tend to dislike sweeping generalisations, in general men seem to think more with their dicks, women more with their heads and hearts. Seeing people with what you're looking for can hurt and be frustrating, sure. But breaking out of that entitlement cycle, and the frustrations that come from feeling rejected and alone, is important if you want something sustainable. It can be tough, but once done you'll be exponentially more attractive. The combo of desperation and horniess is as a general rule not the most appealing trait to be showing potential partners. Develop yourself, respect yourself, and respect others.
1 year
123   loading