Fat experiences

How overweight were you when your belly began to touch your thighs sitting down

Trying to gain until my belly reaches my thighs when i sit upright. Its so fucking exciting to think about all the weight ill have to put on to achieve this. Ik its different for everyone but i kind of want some idea of how big ill be afterwards and how everyones experiences were when they first noticed this on theirselves.
1 year

AlmostOverweight:
Trying to gain until my belly reaches my thighs when i sit upright. Its so fucking exciting to think about all the weight ill have to put on to achieve this. Ik its different for everyone but i kind of want some idea of how big ill be afterwards and how everyones experiences were when they first noticed this on theirselves.

For me it started at around 110kg... smiley
1 year

AlmostOverweight:

i am not exactly sure, but i am guessing i was over 250 lbs.
1 year

I was around 280lbs when this happened. I am tall (6'5"smiley so maybe it would be lower for many.
1 year

It’s a pretty recent phenomenon for me i would say after 300 maybe 320
1 year

its very uncomfortable putting your legs together while sitting when your big so what tends to happen is the furthest reaches of your belly kinda hang down by your crotch and the sides hang out in your thighs.
1 year

Mainly depends on how much subcutaneous fat you have ! The more you tend to build it the soner😃
Can’t tell you when it stated but I am 270 and my belly would still touch if I lost 30 pounds ✌🏻
1 year