Extreme obesity

Double chin plastic surgery

I really love huge double chins and I am sure some of you do too. Who would be willing to undergo plastic surgery to plump up your double chin? If so what size would you like to achieve. I am thinking that fat grafting should be possible to enhance any body part with fat as you wish these days, not just the common brazilian butt lift (BBL).
Are there maybe any plastic surgeons out there who would love to support feedees, gainers in their quest for the perfect fat body?
1 year

BerlinGainer27:
I really love huge double chins and I am sure some of you do too. Who would be willing to undergo plastic surgery to plump up your double chin? If so what size would you like to achieve. I am thinking that fat grafting should be possible to enhance any body part with fat as you wish these days, not just the common brazilian butt lift (BBL).
Are there maybe any plastic surgeons out there who would love to support feedees, gainers in their quest for the perfect fat body?

Wouldn't recommend this. Bbls are fat grafts that work best if you do not gain or lose a lot of weight.

Assuming this chin surgery is also a fat graft, it would work much the same way. This means that as you gain weight everywhere else, so would the fat graft in your face. This could mean that you end up with a chin much bigger than you signed up for.
1 year

That sounds just perfect. So you even get control over how big it shall be with your gain. Sign me up. I would continue to gain until it has the perfect (huge) size.
1 year

BerlinGainer27:
That sounds just perfect. So you even get control over how big it shall be with your gain. Sign me up. I would continue to gain until it has the perfect (huge) size.

The fat graft will be proportional to the rest of your gains. This means that, depending on how much fat you've grafted onto your buccal area (double chin), you may have to cap your gains or have some of the fat removed if you get fatter.

Of course, this assumes that you find a surgeon that will give you what you are looking for. Plastic surgeons do fat grafts to the chin, but it's more to enhance the jawline. I don't think most (if any) will give a patient a big, flabby chin.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

If you want some more information about this, I found a link where real surgeons answer people's questions about facial fat transfers.

www.realself.com/questions/facial-fat-transfer/weight-gain
1 year

Thanks for the info. Looking at some of the results of plastic surgeons, e.g. super huge BBL, there must be a few around who do any fat grafting job for money.

I certainly would not cap my gains or remove fat, as long as the bigger chin does not cause any issue breathing or eating.
1 year

BerlinGainer27:
Thanks for the info. Looking at some of the results of plastic surgeons, e.g. super huge BBL, there must be a few around who do any fat grafting job for money.

I certainly would not cap my gains or remove fat, as long as the bigger chin does not cause any issue breathing or eating.

The thing with plastic surgery is that you shouldn't go to just *any* surgeon. There can be a lot of complications if you aren't wise about it. Botched surgeries are no joke. You can be disfigured, have complications, or even die on the operating room table. BBLs are some of the most dangerous surgeries out there.

If you can't find a reputable surgeon to do it do NOT, and I repeat DO NOT, do to just anyone who is willing to take a stab at it.

I am not against plastic surgery. I think that it is something that anyone should be able to get without shame or judgement. But it isn't without risks and shouldn't be taken lightly.
1 year