General

Is it the estrogen?

Seriously people? I'm a 50-something guy who doesn't listen to pop music stations and even I know that Lizzo is amazing, a great performer, a outspoken plus-size icon, and all around force of nature. She's even (going to be? I don't think it started yet) hosting a reality show to select plus-sized back-up dancers for her show.

Like, even The Guardian has done a story on her: www.theguardian.com/music/2021/aug/07/lizzo-rapper-flautist-activist-with-charisma-to-spare
1 year

Is it the estrogen?

Ditzy:
My question is what is a lizzo?

ILuvChubbyChix:
A brief Google search suggests she's a plus-size black singer, rapper, and songwriter from Atlanta, GA born in 1988 who is of some note to some folks, it seems. Other than that, I don't know. I don't think I've ever heard any of her songs.

Munchies:
I listen to her infrequently. Imo, she's a pretty good rapper. I like her song "Boys". I am especially fond of the Pink Panda remix.

My wife loves her :-) And she can play a mean flute, too. She does more than just rap. Her appearance this past season on SNL was pretty good for a modern-day performer.
1 year
12   loading