Superchub

which disturbs the most in everyday life as well as in sex
1 year

Superchub

I'd say it's such spicy fat man stuff
1 year

Superchub

It depends on how fat the person is.
Everything is difficult and exhausting for me at 700 pounds, from walking to getting out of bed or out of a chair.
I can't walk much either, I move around walking inside my house. When I go out I use a wheelchair.
Climbing stairs with my weight is crazy, I don't know if I can climb 2 steps but I'm not going to try either.
Another thing I can't do anymore is drive a car, I can't fit in the driver's seat.
1 year

Superchub

Romy:
It depends on how fat the person is.
Everything is difficult and exhausting for me at 700 pounds, from walking to getting out of bed or out of a chair.
I can't walk much either, I move around walking inside my house. When I go out I use a wheelchair.
Climbing stairs with my weight is crazy, I don't know if I can climb 2 steps but I'm not going to try either.
Another thing I can't do anymore is drive a car, I can't fit in the driver's seat.

Could you share some photos?
1 year

Superchub

Rolling around in bed becomes a struggle. Fat doesn't roll like the jokers say. It folds and pinches. Preventing simply rolling over. I have to pick my self up to roll over. Ah, cloths get more expensive the bigger it gets. Sex is harder and some positions are impossible. But most can be done with a willing to help partner. I now sometimes have to move my fat around. Like if I sit up my belly could be crooked and pulling weird so I have to adjust it. I've seen videos of people with such fat bellies that when crawling around in bed they have to move their belly before moving their legs so they don't kneel onto their flab. Being hungry now hurts because your stomach is so big. So it's best to just keep eating and getting even fatter. So your appetite grows beyond belief. Idk I hope this helps.
1 year