Stuffing

Liking stuffing, but not liking weight gain?

Cookiekit:
Howdy,

I’ve been and on and off gainer for a few years (yes I’m only 19 shh) but I’ve found I like being stuffed to the brim significantly. Part of this is just growing up with food insecurity and emotional eating, but I don’t think I actually like gaining. I just like seeing how much bigger the food makes me look and enjoying it. Anyone else relate?

This was me towards the end of my gaining journey.
1 year

Absolutely same here! smiley
1 year

So you all likes full belly but dont want to gain? I think iam on the same. I am not interested in people gaining weight but like diferences between empty and full belly.
1 year

SSSNakey:
So you all likes full belly but dont want to gain? I think iam on the same. I am not interested in people gaining weight but like diferences between empty and full belly.

Belly stuffing and weight gain a two different fetishes. They often coincide, but not always. There are people on this very site who love to stuff but hate to gain or love to gain, but hate to stuff.

Super common, really.
1 year

DeepAppreciation:
This is how I am. I love the feeling of being absolutely stuffed but couldnt imagine actually gaining the weight.

I enjoy the stuffed bloated feeling too, feels amazing. I don't always like the slightly ill feeling that sometimes comes with it. Its alot of work growing a gut sometimes. I'm a bit opposite and wish I gained a little easier.
1 year

For many many years, I would enjoy the occasional stuffing and did not gain. It's a wonderful feeling, and seeing yourself round and feeling heavy is fantastic! I didn't really gain any weight until I was in my 40s and at first is wasn't much and very slow. I was very happy with that.

Now? I've thrown in the towel and let myself gain to see how I like it. 😁
1 year

SSSNakey:

Munchies:
Belly stuffing and weight gain a two different fetishes. They often coincide, but not always. There are people on this very site who love to stuff but hate to gain or love to gain, but hate to stuff.

Super common, really.

Yep! I’m a non gaining feedee, totally valid! smiley
1 year

I'm absolutely like this. It's the stuffing for me, the feeling it gives me. the gain is more of the sideffect. I always felt like I was odd within the community because gaining isn't a priority. Tho I will say I was excited when I hit 500. Probably because its a milestone in a way.
1 year

This is 100% me. I love to eat loadsss but ideally I don't want to get too big as I enjoy my freedom. But, I do just keep getting gradually bigger as I get older. Food is just too gooood haha!
1 year