Stuffing

Pick my stuffing for me!

No money needed. I kinda want to see what people think I can eat. I sort of see this as a challenge. Limited to McDonalds or KFC. If you want to see what the menu offers go to the dutch sites.
1 year

Pick my stuffing for me!

Those double big tasty’s are pretty big and filling, don’t know if I can eat the 20 nuggets on top of everything else. But I wanted a challenge so I will try this next week. I will keep you updated!
1 year

Pick my stuffing for me!

2 Lage Domino Pizzas, 1 b&j, 1pack of cookies, 1l of chocolate milk
1 year

Pick my stuffing for me!

Don’t think the size difference is too big, only the drinks I think. I might be wrong but the large here are 500ml so 1liter of drinks and a shake. I hate cookies with savory foods so I’ll pass on those but this too looks like a good challenge.
1 year

Pick my stuffing for me!

Am I missing out on fries? Like I never get them because I see them as being too filling without being very caloric dense. I much rather get an extra burger that has more calories. But maybe I’m wrong about that.
1 year

Pick my stuffing for me!

Hhhggg:
2 Lage Domino Pizzas, 1 b&j, 1pack of cookies, 1l of chocolate milk

2 large pizza’s?! I’m usually pretty fucking stuffed if I eat one italian sized pizza with a side of 8 chicken bites. This one I know I can’t do.
1 year

Pick my stuffing for me!

Beni:
Double Big Tasty 2x
Chicken McNuggets (20 stuks) 1x
Franse Frietjes Groot 1x
McFlurry KitKat 1x
Coca-Cola Groot 1x

I think you can eat all this.

I tried, swapped the mcflurry for a millshake. Sadly had to leave a burger and 7 nuggets. I’m so full it hurts… I pushed myself so hard for this one. Maybe should have chosen another day and I could have eaten a bit more. But I don’t think I can eat all that.
1 year

Pick my stuffing for me!

Beni:
Love the fact you actually tried it but I kinda underestimated how huge the Big Tasties are they are a lot smaller in Germany.

Yeah they are the biggest burgers you can get here, but I’m always down to challenge my capacity! Want to increase it anyways.
1 year