General

Why are we here?

Hello all! As you can see on my profile I am very new to this site, in fact I am very new to interacting with FA/Feedism communities in general.

At the moment I have some things in my life that desperately need work so I'm not in a place to be spending my time posting on a fetish board, but look what I'm doing now, posting on a fetish board.

However, before the day comes where I'll be interacting with this community on a vaguely regular basis (if I decide that day will ever come), I would like to briefly get to know the people of Fantasy Feeder. So I have some introductory questions for you guys to answer:

What brought you to this website in the first place? And yeah I know "because I'm an FA/am into feedism" but what allured you to this site in particular?
What do you do here? I know there's a lot of different things to see and do but like what's the thing you do the most or enjoy doing the most while on this site?
And, what keeps you coming back? Perhaps specific aspects of the community or features of the site itself? I'm interested to hear answers from people who've been here longer but don't think you can't answer if you haven't been here long.

Cheers, and even if I get only one reply that would be great.
1 year

Why are we here?

I took a wrong turn. I was looking for Sesame Street and I ended up here.
1 year

Why are we here?

Reflection Of Perfection:

Would a kind soul please tell this man how to get to Sesame Street? 😅
1 year

Why are we here?

Reflection Of Perfection:

It happens.
1 year

Why are we here?

Just to suffer?
idk, I wanted to log my weight and get compliments.
1 year

Why are we here?

After meeting many many women throughout my long life who hated being BBWs, it's nice to see those who like being BBWs.
1 year

Why are we here?

To celebrate, even evangelize, obesity in a way I wouldn't dare face to face with friends and family.
1 year

Why are we here?

Gasleakdetected:
What brought you to this website in the first place?

Early 2003: the place to go was Feeders In Black.

Mid 2003: 3 months in the hospital, nearly died twice.

Late 2003: came out of the hospital, and this (then) new site Fantasy Feeder had become the place to go.

To this day i still don’t know if there was ever a connection between the Feeders In Black site and this one.

What do you do here? I know there's a lot of different things to see and do but like what's the thing you do the most or enjoy doing the most while on this site?

The last few months: moderating/admin work, helping give back to keep the site functioning decently.

In the 2000s, i lurked for the pics, not making an account until it was required to see pictures (2007 maybe?).

Early-mid 20-teens, found my way to the forums, reading a lot for awhile, then eventually posting now and then.

Middle of last decade: helped beta test the redesigned site. Soon thereafter had an unfortunate incident in private messaging, which combined with other untoward crises in my life had me dropping offline. Forgot about the 2 year limit, didn’t sign in here for longer than that, and my original account was vaporized per site policy.

Recent years: came back to post fatlovesex stories here (as well as elsewhere), and resume participating on the forums, looking at pics, etc.

And, what keeps you coming back? Perhaps specific aspects of the community or features of the site itself?

I’m supportive of all or nearly all sites in our community (the online fatosphere). Fantasy Feeder has always felt like home to me: more comfortable than the other sites (so far). Somewhat intangible: i can’t say it’s this feature or that section or this person or anything else specific that makes me feel this way.
1 year

Why are we here?

When I joined in the early 2000's there weren't a lot of options, and here and Dimensions seemed like the most reputable.

And what I do mostly is lurk 😅 But that's any social media I'm on. Human interaction is difficult, even with the degrees of separation on the internet.
1 year