Artists and animators

Shameless plug

No, not *that* kind of self-plugging.

I find myself unable to successfully upload to FF the kinky animations I've just recently completed, either as videos (I guess the files are too small) or as .gifs. So, I'm starting a thread! Share your favorite fat-loving animations here too! smiley

first one is of a fat person absorbing a skinny partner into their gargantuan belly: www.deviantart.com/potiphars-wife/art/Absorbed-First-Animation-926701547

Second one is of one person, feeling neglected by their date, suddenly gaining hundreds of pounds and swallowing their date whole using their navel (whether it's intentional or accidental is for you to decide) : www.deviantart.com/potiphars-wife/art/Absorbed-First-Animation-926701547

Enjoy!
1 year

Shameless plug

really cool animations! you have a real talent. i especially liked the first one. animation opens up a world of possibility for feedism fantasies, it has always kind of surprised me how little it has been taken advantage of - especially with how many fa "origin stories" start with seeing a cartoon as a kid where a character got fat!
1 year

Shameless plug

Canuck:
really cool animations! you have a real talent. i especially liked the first one. animation opens up a world of possibility for feedism fantasies, it has always kind of surprised me how little it has been taken advantage of - especially with how many fa "origin stories" start with seeing a cartoon as a kid where a character got fat!

Thanks so much! I agree, animation has endless opportunities for good kinky fun
1 year

Shameless plug

They are really cool!
1 year