Feedback and suggestions

Update: website menu on mobile currently not working

Hi all,

Apologies for this but we wanted to make you all aware. We have uploaded an update to the site, and unfortunately the menu seems to be unavailable for mobile users.

We are aware of the issue, and the site owner is working on this. Hopefully it won't take too long to fix, and we hope to get things up and running again as normal.

Please note there are no issues when using the site on desktop.

Thanks for your patience!

c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Ah. This explains things.
1 year

Yep. Drop-down menu on my browser isn't working either.
1 year

ISquish:
I am using a laptop, and I can't access the dropdown box for my profile and account and all of that. I click and nothing happens.

I found if you click a few profiles and then pictures it will default you to the login screen so you bypass the drop down screen, this helps but doesn’t resolve the drop down menu.
1 year

Please accept my apologies. I believe this was caused by browser caching and it should now be fixed. If anyone's still having problems please let me know in this thread.
1 year

Hiccupx:
Please accept my apologies. I believe this was caused by browser caching and it should now be fixed. If anyone's still having problems please let me know in this thread.

I’m still having trouble when I’m not logged in, the menu doesn’t work. I have to specially find a link to the login page on a search engine in order to login, but it works once I’m logged in.
1 year

Hi. Is there anybody else having a problem logging in through iOS? I'm accessing the website through Android, but cannot get through with my iPhone. Please help.
1 year

hard reset turne then back on
1 year

turn off then back on
1 year

Thanks for the advice Lovesbigbutts, you are right the good ol turn off and on again normally helps. I will also advise you to clear cookies and cache on your device. If your still having issues after this then do get in touch.

Cheers!
c00kie
FF Team
1 year
12   loading