Clothes padding

Padding with down jackets

Hello, I'm new here. And it's so good I'm not alone with my fantasy, jees. Happy to stumble upon this place and you people!

Anyway, it seems I'm back into cross-dressing and padding myself into BBW after growing up and making jobs, family and kids and other important stuff in life.

I didn't see it here, so here's my thing: fine down jackets make awesome sexy padding.

Recently I had some days home alone and had a great time wearing very big panties stuffed with a couple of big rolled shiny down jackets and some pantyhose on top, and it felt just amazing and liberating and therapeutic lol. It was sooo fun to make bellies and butts of different forms, put it all together, wear some more panties and skirt on top and spend some time walking, dancing and doing home stuff. Silly, weird yet so sexy and satisfying in some way.

It's all still needs a lot of adjustments, yet those down jackets are so light, easy to form and they feel just awesome. And it all looks better than I expected! Did you try them?
1 year

Padding with down jackets

Have you seen my pictures? I also love down jackets!!!
1 year