Feedback and suggestions

Can't click my profile or dropdown

Something changed when I logged on today. Dark mode is no longer active and I can't click on my profile or the dropdown next to it in the upper right on any page. What gives?
1 year

Darthstuffer:
Something changed when I logged on today. Dark mode is no longer active and I can't click on my profile or the dropdown next to it in the upper right on any page. What gives?

Can't speak for the others, but the dropdown menu thing is a known error.
1 year

I’m having the same issue, it’s not just you. 😢
1 year

Darthstuffer:

So ... update.

I am now having all the issues OP is having.

On mobile, I still have dark mode. So there's that.

Also ... FF light mode is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. Who designed this? Why does the site look like this?
1 year

I'm in the same boat, luckily my browser has chat saved.
1 year

Reflection Of Perfection:
I'm in the same boat, luckily my browser has chat saved.

Mayne, I ain't even bothering with chat until this issue is resolved.

I love my retinas too much.
1 year

They did some updates & it caused a glitch.It's being worked on.
1 year

Munchies:
Also ... FF light mode is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. Who designed this? Why does the site look like this?

* I can only use light mode. FF dark mode hurts my eyes—badly.

* Guessing the site owner did the design, as that’s historically been the case. I wouldn’t know if others were consulted.

If you have specific thoughts about what in particular is ugly and what specifically would be better, by all means start a new thread with that information, then other members can join in. It’s up to the site owner whether any changes are made, but if there is a large outcry and widespread agreement on one or several specific changes, those (i am guessing) are more likely to be implemented.

Last time site appearance was discussed, it was a situation where 12 different people had 20 disparate changes they wanted to see. (Numbers made up as representative. I did not save that discussion and likely can’t find it now as it was years ago.) There was little to no agreement other than few people liked the site appearance as it was.
1 year

Please accept my apologies. I believe this was caused by browser caching and it should now be fixed. If anyone's still having problems please let me know in this thread.
1 year