Fattening others

Best restaurants for secretly feeding your date

One of my favorite past times is taking a BBW out to eat. I call them secret feeding sessions. They don`t know that i get excited about feeding them. They enjoy it as much as i do if not more. I have noticed there are some restaurants that are more fun for feeding dates. Here is my top 5 list.

1. Sonic
2. Golden Coral
3. Bojangles
4. Cracker Barrel
5. Any restaurant that sells chicken and waffles

What is your top 5 restaurants for feeding sessions.
1 year

I’ve had the good fortune of fattening quite a few girls in my life. I’ve found that each has responded to a different food, but there have been a few that overlap.

1. BoJangles- I once dated this girl who went from 140-190 in the short time we were together because she looooved BoBerry Biscuits. She would eat 6 at a time, 2200 calories in one sitting, and she’d STILL be hungry a few hours later.

2. Cheesecake Factory- Another girl I knew went absolutely ape for slices of cheesecake and the heavy dinners.

3. Sushi- hands down, sushi restaurants are the easiest to convince somebody to finish what’s on their plate. And it’s easy to sneak fatty avocado in every bite.

4. McDonalds- my current girl and my former best friend piled alll of their weight on due to trips for treats where I would take them for the classic large fry and coke. A snack that packs a huge punch when had a couple of times a week.

5. Red Robin’s- the desserts are deceptively large, and again, easy to encourage your date to be part of the clean plate club.

Honorable mention- bucca de bepo, this one girl I knew piled on 40 lbs in two months because the potions were so huge.
1 year

Great lists, love most of those myself. Never heard of BoJangles though. Are they concentrated in just one area?
1 year

ChubbyHubby:
Great lists, love most of those myself. Never heard of BoJangles though. Are they concentrated in just one area?

Bojangles is more of a South Eastern thing. So, my neck of the woods. They serve things like fried chicken, buiscuts, and swee' tea. Not sweet tea (sweetened tea). Swee' tea as in tea flavored liquid sugar.
1 year

ChubbyHubby:

Munchies:
Bojangles is more of a South Eastern thing. So, my neck of the woods. They serve things like fried chicken, buiscuts, and swee' tea. Not sweet tea (sweetened tea). Swee' tea as in tea flavored liquid sugar.

Correct. One of the best fattening restaurants
1 year

ChubbyHubby:

Munchies:

Interesting! Thank you for the description and the distinction between the teas lol. Stuff like this almost makes me wish I was still driving professionally. I loved exploring and trying new places all over the country
1 year

Regardless of if they enjoy eating without regard or not, secret feeding isn’t generally respected in this space, nor do I believe it should be. There are so many great opportunities to indulge food wise, but I think consent should always be the first line or you’re only going to make things muddier down the line when navigating sexual communication.
1 year

ShyFeeder:
Regardless of if they enjoy eating without regard or not, secret feeding isn’t generally respected in this space, nor do I believe it should be. There are so many great opportunities to indulge food wise, but I think consent should always be the first line or you’re only going to make things muddier down the line when navigating sexual communication.

You are a kind and sweet soul, but that's not what they mean. In this situation, both you and your partner are aware of the situation and are consenting to it. The secret is public stuffing.

It's about exhibitionism.
1 year

When you visit more than one restaurant for dinner...it's totally a secret because no one knows but the two of you.
No one knows that you've just came from another restaurant...your stomach is already getting full before you finish your appetizer...knowing that you must order whatever your date suggest, you've already unbuttoned your pants when you were seated...you don't have to stand up again until it's time to leave, knowing that ice cream/dessert is on the agenda for the ride home...
1 year

CuppaJoe:
I also love the idea of doing this without the feedee knowing which place is next... You'd have the excitement of consecutive public feeding sessions, as well as the feedee's excitement of what place comes next!

I actually have a fantasy involving this! Having a feeder send me on a scavenger hunt of sorts to cafes and dining establishments or just taking me to them. Standard servings and snacks throughout the day but just getting more and more full as it goes, without knowing what or where is next!
1 year
12   loading